“Great food and friendly service”
Review of Mumbai 27

Mumbai 27
Ranked #103 of 1,252 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Not like every other indian restaurant - food is different. Don't eat indian that often and not really into the hot, hot spicy food, so this was an extremely pleasant and enjoyable meal. Was recommended by a friend who is of indian extraction and whose mother cooks the best authentic indian food on the planet! The predominant flavour is one of subtle spice in every dish. First time I had an all vegetarian meal and I actually survived without any meat! Potato fritter for starter and then an indian-type tapas selection for main. Then delicious turkish delight ice cream, rich, creamy and again subtle favouring. And all dishes are well priced! Service is a little disorganised but friendly. Going to go back soon, this time with my family so we can order a range of the dishes and try them all.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Attended last night with my family. Bland food ( I eat Indian food regularly and this was not authentic Indian food) we asked for poppadoms with a selection of dips. The waiter informed us they do not serve poppadom staff were not pleasant. Won't be back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We smelled the food at Mumbai 27 whilst strolling the streets and Belfast and knew we had to give it a try since it smelled so good! I ordered a Mossala with rice and naan and not only was it delicious, but it arrived swiftly! Staff were also really acocmodating, despite it being busy and us not having a reservation. Would definitely eat here again when we next visit Belfast!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner on an extremely busy Saturday night, the quality of food is superb and if it’s not on the menu or you want a variation, just ask, beautiful food

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Was recommended this restaurant by a friend as I was staying close by. Was a bit apprehensive after reading some of the negative reviews but I needn’t have worried!
The service and food were both excellent. I’d narrowed my choice on the menu down to two and then went with the waiters recommendation and definitely wasn’t disappointed, the Chicken Jal Jal was superb!
Will definitely return in the future.

Date of visit: March 2018