All reviews pub crawl big kitchen play drinking games football table social hostel mixed dorm common room free breakfast every evening the rooms were nice game of thrones top floor home away from home nice stay botanic avenue two nights other guests
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We spent 4 nights at Global Village Hostal and it was a great choice! The location is awesome, right next to the Botanic Avenue which is full of nice restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and bus stops. It's also 15 minutes walk from the city centre! The price was cheap but it also included a basic breakfast which was nice! The staff was friendly and the hostel was clean! the common room was pretty cool with musical instruments, computers and lots of games! The staff was friendly and answered all of our questions. Since we were 4 we booked a room for 4 people but it felt quite tight/small but nothing we couldn't handle especially since we didn't spent much time in it ! Also the bathrooms were quite cold but thankfully the warm water was compensating!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I stayed at the Global Village for a weekend and was very impressed with how they handled a difficult situation. I would rate them at 100% and definitely tell me friends to stay there. We had a fantastic weekend and even learned how to cook some amazing stir fry! Right on global village!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2018

My friend and I had a lovely time visiting Belfast, in spite of the typical weather we were comfortable and looked after, Brett received us warmly even at 22:00 when we got there and set up a great last day for us. Definitely worth the money, bonus was the guitars and breakfast, too.

Room tip: Higher floors are quietest, lower are near bathrooms, your call!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Let's start with basics: everything was clean, neat, cozy, comfortable and fully equipped with necessities and amenities. I will ALWAYS recommend it...but those aren't the only reasons why!

Every single person in this place is absolutely welcoming, caring, friendly, hospitable and just always in a great mood! They all know how to have fun and also know hot relax and just chill out! It was seriously a great few days I spent here and already miss everyone!

Hi guys!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I stayed in the hostel for two nights in December and had an excellent time. We played beer pong and kings cup (pulled the last king.... So drank some beer/not to hot chocolate). The atmosphere was exactly what I love in a hostel and the volunteers were super friendly, helpful and fun! I've stayed in many hostels and I would definitely say this one ranks top of my list.
We also made a wee snowman!
Also a shout out to the other guests who stayed the same time as me! You all are champions!

Date of stay: December 2017