All reviewsan early flightterminal buildingcar hirewake up callan overnight staybar foodnight's sleepa great nights sleepstayed here for one nightfew drinksmaltonemmetteasyjetantrimproximity
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

my check in was after 11pm and my room was dirty, they didn't have the the housekeeper clean after the last people. the trash was full, no clean towles in the bathroom, dirty coffee cups, empty bottle of waters and even s*** in the toilet. NASTY. I called the and they said sorry, they said that was really busy and no other room to offer me, and they bring me clean towel.... I was mad but was very late, my daughter wasn't feeling good, so I decided to stay there because I have no choice... in the check out they apologized and they told me the manager was giving me a call to see what could be done, so far they never call me back. never had I so bad experience like that.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
EMcerlane, Front Office Manager at Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Karla E Joao J,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am extremely disappointed to read of your experience here, and I must reassure you that the management expect much better for our guests. We will be looking in to the circumstances surrounding your visit, and we will be identify areas for improvement. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we value your custom very much.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This is the third time my wife and stayed here prior to travelling. It takes a lot of stress out of the journey. We can go the night before, relax and enjoy a wonderful meal then a short 2min walk to the airport . We now incorporate this as part of our trips away. Staff are amazing and quality of food is outstanding but I have to give a very special mention to Emmett the manager who welcomed us with open arms, literally. Highly recommend srating here. Can't wait to go back on for next trip in February

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Patricia P,

Thank you for your very kind review. I am delighted that your plan is to return time and time again, to start your holiday the comfortable and convenient way. I will continue to work hard to ensure that all of our guests receive the genuine, warm, and friendly welcome that they deserve. We look forward to your return stay.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here ahead of an early flight the next morning. Staff fantastic, rooms comfortable and spacious, reasonably priced to park and fly and literally a few steps to the airport. Will be flying from Belfast a lot more in future

Stayed: August 2017
EMcerlane, Front Office Manager at Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Coloonatic,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport. We are delighted that you enjoyed the convenience of the hotel for your onward travels, and it is always refreshing to read about our fantastic staff. We look forward to your future stay.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Thompson organised for us to come here after our flight was delayed for 10 hours. Staff were very friendly and understanding to all of us and the buffet that was put on for us was delicious, especially the chicken curry. A much nicer place to sit than the airport.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
EMcerlane, Front Office Manager at Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Christine H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are delighted with your comments about our restaurant and our staff, whom we consider our best asset. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

The night team took such a good care of us. Paul and Jamie really went for extra mile to make sure that we had such a relaxing and enjoyable experience here in Maldron. Paul and Jamie are such gents, they are looking after everyone taking customer service to another level.
Thank you Paul and Jamie for everything!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Huaniita,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are delighted with your comments about our night staff, and I will be sure to communicate your review to them in a bid to encourage them to keep doing an excellent job. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards.