I stayed at the Ramada hotel as I was seeing my boyfriend who lives in the area (we treated ourselves to a night in the hotel. The room was spacious and clean and the bed comfortable. Because we were tired and just wanted to chill out we chose to have room service that evening and had the most amazing indian food - quite unexpected for Room Service cuisine! We were on the ground floor but didn't experience too much noise from other guests.
Our only gripe was being woken up with a start at 0650 with wake up call that was not intended for us! The next morning I cheekily asked if I could check out at 1.30pm and this was no problem and no additional charge was made.
One random comment would be that there seems to be an awful lot of jewellry sale channels on the tv - not sure if that is peculiar to Northern Ireland! Maybe they need to add a bit more variety to what is on the TV. All in all a nice hotel with friendly staff - I would recommend it and would be happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amidst the picturesque Lagan Valley Regional Park, the 4* Plaza Hotel Belfast Shaw's Bridge is your perfect choice for rest and relaxation. Just 10 minutes' drive from Belfast City Centre, the hotel boasts 120 luxurious bedrooms, The Green Room Restaurant and The River Bar onsite, free Wi-Fi and complimentary car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, IHG, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crowne Plaza Belfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza, Belfast Hotel Belfast
- Ramada Belfast
- Belfast Ramada
- Crowne Plaza Belfast Northern Ireland