“Korma and Lamb Rogan Josh”
Review of Safa - CLOSED

Safa
Price range: USD 8 - USD 21
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Indian cuisine, located on bank street in the heart of Belfast City centre. At Safa we offer authentic Indian recipes and traditional style of cooking. Ali takes great pride in cooking to order and grinding all his own spices so it really is the closest to Indian home cooking you can get. We also have a full bar and incredible wine list.
Reviewed 7 October 2015

I've been to quiet a few Indian restaurants and I usually go for Korma, I can say hands down this was one of the most flavorful and delicious ones i've ever had. The location is a little hidden above a pub, but the atmosphere is very nice and quiet.

Aali3032, Public Relations Manager at Safa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for dinning with us, we appreciate your lovely feedback. Look forward to greeting you again. Kind regards the team at Safa

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

Had read reviews saying this the best Indian in Belfast so had a work's dinner here! I wasn't overly impressed to be honest! The food was nice enough and there was plenty to go around but I've had better from my local takeaway! One thing I will say is the service is excellent and the waiters are very attentive, so full marks to them!
Is worth a try but don't think I would go back!

Aali3032, Owner at Safa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Hi we are sorry.To here your expirance wasn't good as you expected , we would like you visit Safa again , we take all comment on board and like to here all responds it gives our team a chance to correct our mistakes, once again we are sorry. , and we look forward to see you. Thank you kind reg ali

Reviewed 6 October 2015

We were in a rush and had little time here, the staff served us in top speed and with a smile. Food was very tasty with generous portions. If you like a good curry, this place is worth a visit.

Thank you for dinning with us, we are very pleased you enjoyed your experience with us.
Best wishes the team at Safa

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

Stumbled on safa after a busy day shopping. The food was absolutely amazing very fresh and authentic the service from the staff was second to none couldn't have done for you, brilliant I will definitely be returning thanks safa

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Food, location, staff all excellent. The Chicken Chilli Masalla was outstanding! Good value for money as well, i will return.