All reviewsguest houseormeau parkcity centreulster frybusy roadb and benjoyed my stayfull irishoff street parkingmain roadsingle roomironing boardeach morningtwo nightslovely roomvisiting belfastgreat place to stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our 4th time staying here and it is consistently excellent in every way- welcome, comfort, breakfast ... and the location is ideal for the ferry. We generally eat dinner locally at the the golf club house a short walk away or at the Ambrosia- an Italian restaurant in the Ormeau Road. Both were recommended by Marion.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank geraldine008
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t working this weekend but if I had been mystery shopping this place would have got a rave review. From the welcome call Marion made to check my arrival time to comfortable room and amazing breakfast spread - it was just so nice. I stay in lots of places with work and am always happy to be a professional complainer but I didn’t need to complain as I found the place really nice.

I have driven past this guest house on many occasions when I have been in Belfast but never stayed before but I will be back.

Thank you Marion for your hospitality and making my stay so welcoming.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

An unsual review perhaps, as I haven’t actually stayed at Maranatha House (yet). I was meant to be having two nights there this weekend but having fallen ill was unable to travel.

I cancelled the room, for which there should have been a charge, but the manager, Marion, very kindly rang me less than an hour after cancelling (I cancelled online) to advise me she was waiving the fee as being ill can’t be helped.

I had not asked for the fee to be waived, it was just a kind gesture by them.

That really is customer service, way above and beyond what could be expected.

I look forward to staying here in a couple of weeks!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank dans1977uk
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I enjoyed my stay and was relieved that it was peaceful enough to allow me to get some sleep in the evening as I'd be up for work at 2am. I didn't try the breakfast but Marian the manager was extremely helpful. Room was great

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I stayed here on Saturday night along with four other women so we could fully enjoy our Christmas 'do' in the city centre without having to worry about heading home afterwards. It was also a great way to extend the nights festivities!

I managed to squeeze my care in to the last place in the car park at the front - the fact that there is a car park at all is a definite bonus. Marian then met us when we went in to show us how we could let ourselves in and out without disturbing us. She was very welcoming and was happy let us bring a bottle of wine down to the lounge to have a drink in front of the fire and Christmas tree before we left for our party.

Our rooms were clean and comfortable and had all the amenities you would expect from a decent hotel - much less a B&B, there was an iron, hairdryer, toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom was small but immaculate and had a surprisingly strong shower.

Breakfast the following morning was everything we hoped for (especially after a night where a few drinks were downed!), cereal, breads and a good Ulster fry!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a short stay in Belfast.

Apologies again Marian that the glitter on my dress left our room looking like Tinkerbell had slept there!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends