5,048 results
All reviews piano bar opera house great victoria street executive room lovely hotel porridge buffet style the heart of the city central location afternoon tea top class reception staff northern ireland from start to finish saturday night car park bombed
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere was great the cocktails where delicious and the guy playing the piano was brilliant made my night. Staff where very attentive and very helpful. The view from the piano bar is great to just watch the world go by. Comfy seating and lots of them.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
europa M, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Definitely the best place to stay in Belfast - right at the center of town in the middle of everything. Very fancy and lovely, comfortable rooms. Food was good as well. I would stay here again. Not much else to say except that it was very nice and a comfortable night's sleep.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Nice hotel but Saturday night was noisy. Called the front desk and was cheerily told the music would last until 1 am. We were on the 7th floor. Really??? Thank goodness for white noise.
Good central location.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Carolyn,
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found our location convenient however it's disappointing to hear that you found the music to loud, I hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. We would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Stayed just one Saturday night as was with friends who wanted to visit a load of Belfast pubs. Must add we did and had a great night.
Headed back to the Europa expecting to end the night with numerous pints and the Belfast craic. Oops how wrong we were. No life no bar full of residents returning from a lovely night out in the city.

Big disappointment. Couldnt even get a nightcap. Waken up Europa join the world and serve until your residents decide.

Breakfast lovely. Valet/valay parking guys excellent.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
europa M, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am delighted to hear that overall you had a lovely night. Thank you for providing us with your feedback on our bar services, I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the management team.
We would love to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

My wife and I stayed here for three nights (long weekend) in March 2016.
Our standard room was reasonably spacious with a nice bathroom; the bed was large and extremely comfortable, and the pillows were very (almost too) soft.
Breakfasts were buffet-style, of course, but with a good choice and attentive staff; the lounge bar was rather expensive, but only in line with the quality of the room and service. The receptionists and concierge staff were friendly and efficient.
One of the reasons for choosing this particular hotel was its being adjacent to the Europa Bus Centre, and this worked really well for us - the airport buses effectively gave us a door-to-door service, and even the (McComb's) tour buses used it as a main pick-up and drop-off location. We were even able to step onto one of the Hop-on/Hop-off buses right outside the hotel to take us to the start of the route! On top of this, the hotel is in the midst of a wealth of top bars and restaurants including the Crown pub just across the road!
I find it difficult to give five stars for anywhere (in case I ever get to stay at, say, the Burj Al Arab in Dubai!), but this hotel deserves a good four and a half!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Nigel,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be friendly and efficient, I will be sure to pass your kind feedback on.
If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to contact us.