5,048 results
All reviews piano bar opera house great victoria street executive room lovely hotel porridge buffet style the heart of the city central location afternoon tea top class reception staff northern ireland from start to finish saturday night car park bombed
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Stayed just one Saturday night as was with friends who wanted to visit a load of Belfast pubs. Must add we did and had a great night.
Headed back to the Europa expecting to end the night with numerous pints and the Belfast craic. Oops how wrong we were. No life no bar full of residents returning from a lovely night out in the city.

Big disappointment. Couldnt even get a nightcap. Waken up Europa join the world and serve until your residents decide.

Breakfast lovely. Valet/valay parking guys excellent.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
europa M, Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am delighted to hear that overall you had a lovely night. Thank you for providing us with your feedback on our bar services, I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the management team.
We would love to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

My wife and I stayed here for three nights (long weekend) in March 2016.
Our standard room was reasonably spacious with a nice bathroom; the bed was large and extremely comfortable, and the pillows were very (almost too) soft.
Breakfasts were buffet-style, of course, but with a good choice and attentive staff; the lounge bar was rather expensive, but only in line with the quality of the room and service. The receptionists and concierge staff were friendly and efficient.
One of the reasons for choosing this particular hotel was its being adjacent to the Europa Bus Centre, and this worked really well for us - the airport buses effectively gave us a door-to-door service, and even the (McComb's) tour buses used it as a main pick-up and drop-off location. We were even able to step onto one of the Hop-on/Hop-off buses right outside the hotel to take us to the start of the route! On top of this, the hotel is in the midst of a wealth of top bars and restaurants including the Crown pub just across the road!
I find it difficult to give five stars for anywhere (in case I ever get to stay at, say, the Burj Al Arab in Dubai!), but this hotel deserves a good four and a half!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Nigel,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be friendly and efficient, I will be sure to pass your kind feedback on.
If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

From the moment you step through the doors to leaving the staff at the Europa are outstanding I was there for a conference so will give you a flavour of both the hotel and other areas of interest
Rooms
The room was amazing and the bed well ........wonderful and of course the Hastings duck makes it all the more special I have stayed before and the last time the duck then travelled with me to the Dominican Republic for a photoshoot in the pool.
Location
The location of the hotel is excellent with authentic bars across the road, The Old Crown for an old fashioned feel and Robinsons for fantastic live music.
Whilst in Belfast we also visited the Titanic exhibition and held a conference dinner there the staff and food were brilliant and everyone had photos on the replica staircase
Conference Venue
If you are planning a conference you could not get better than the Europa the staff are so warm and welcoming and absolutely nothing is too much trouble. Katrina and Keira in the conference department could not have done a better job with everything running smoothly from start to finish.
The food throughout the event was amazing and the gala dinner was some of the best food I have ever tasted.
A big shout out and thank you to Brian and Patrick who looked after our conference organisers, delegates and exhibitors who numbered almost 500 like we were royalty they work so hard and are a credit to the Hastings group.
And little touches that make your visit so special such as the reception staff that print off your return boarding cards for you, staff in the restaurant when you are bleary eyed at breakfast after a late night who are so genuine the manager and the staff are so friendly with nothing being too much trouble.
So all in all will I be returning to Belfast and the Europa that will be a resounding YES ..........
Well done to you all

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for giving us the perfect rating! I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience.
We look forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Thankfully there was no queue at the checkin desk. Unfortunately, there was extremely loud live music, pulsating from the downstairs bar area. We could barely hear the receptionist.
Rooms located at the front of the hotel, are of an adequate size, and clean. A good size bathroom, and storage compliment the room. Both the exterior, and interior of the hotel are well maintained. The buffet breakfast contained a wonderful wide selection, good ingredients, and service.
Checking out however was a Fawlty Towers disaster. We had two rooms, and stated both room numbers to the receptionist. He replied that one of the rooms had already checked out, and had paid for that room. I told him that it was impossible, as I was in that room, and here I was now checking out. Anyway, to cut a long story short, he was having none of it. After arguing for some time, I told my sister to continue and pay for the one room. I had no doubt that when they realise their mistake they would contact her. So we paid for the one room, and left.
Well, several weeks later they did realise their mistake. Without any acknowledgment, they just deducted the second room from her card. No call, or email to apologise, or state this is what they will be doing.
I've stayed here many times. But I now wonder if it's time to try somewhere else. Maybe the Fitzwilliam.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. I will ensure that your feedback is given to all. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our front desk manager can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I stayed here for a work conference for 3 nights.
Made to feel welcome straight away by reception staff, everyone was friendly and helpful throughout the stay.
Lovely room on the 9th floor with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in.
Hotel is in a great central location, will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that our staff were friendly, helpful and made you feel welcome. Be sure to contact us directly to get the best deals for your next stay, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.