3,299 results
All reviews the executive lounge cables bar sonoma restaurant waterfront hall car park st george's market city centre mini bar titanic quarter breakfast was excellent hotel bar enjoyable stay titanic experience concierge lagan concert arena
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I don’t really write reviews but because of the way I was looked after at the Hilton Hotel I feel I need to .
Checked in by a lovely young lady Tracy explained everything I need to know brilliant. I then met a lady Jess I think this was her name on the corridor on the way to my room showed me to my room and also explains to me all about the hotel I also met Jess the next day on the corridor and she was very chatty . The room was great and breakfast was good ticks all the boxes for me . A big thank you to everyone that looked after me see you all next time .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Mark W, General Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Curious659765 ,

What an excellent review and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay at our Hotel .

I am delighted to read of your brilliant experience and I will certainly be sharing your praise with the whole Team here whilst also taking time to thank Tracey and Jess in particular - They will be thrilled .

We look forward to welcoming you back again hopefully in the near future .

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Was in the Hilton hotel for a casino night last week, Everything looked amazing and the night was fantastic, staff were very good especially Gabriel who was on the bar that night. He is such a gentleman and really good at his job

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear JaneBoyle1987 ,

Thank you for taking the time to post an excellent review following your recent visit to our Hotel .

I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed the Charity Casino Night in our Lagan Suite and thank you for praising Gabriel who was on duty that evening . I will ensure that he is recognised for his efforts . The photographs in the media from that evening looked amazing and everyone seemed to have a brilliant time .

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future .

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last week and we had an enjoyable stay
Very good location to the city center and reception staff where very good. Restaurant staff also very good. Rooms where clean and very well kept. Usual Hilton standards

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear conorkelly12 ,

Very many thanks for posting an excellent review following your recent stay at our Hotel .

I was delighted to read that you had a great experience and found our Team members in Reception and in the Restaurant to be welcoming and efficient together with the room being to your expectations .

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future and thank you again for your feedback .

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stayed for one night at the Hilton Belfast and were generally pleased with the room. We booked a Deluxe room which had a lovely view out to the river and shipyard. Thank goodness the hotel had air con, as Ireland & N. Ireland were experiencing a heat wave during our visit.

Unfortunately during our brief stay, there was a very loud, rowdy group on the floor causing quite a bit of noise and door slamming at all hours of the night. We did let the front desk know, but it didn't cease. Obviously wasn't the fault of the hotel, but needless to say, we had a very poor night of sleep.

Breakfast was included in our rate and was very good. I might try a different property should we need accommodations in Belfast in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear sandnsun61,

Thank you for your recent review and reading your post I think you must have stayed with us back in July when we had the heatwave as we don't have many ! Thankfully as you point out we do have a very efficient air handling system which is brilliant in hot weather .

Your feedback is greatly valued and I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the views from your room . I cannot recall the noise issues at the time but will certainly look into it further as such problems are few and far between and as soon as we are made aware of any disturbance , the Night Team would always react to it and resolve the matter as swiftly as possible . I am sorry to read of the inconvenience this caused you which I can appreciate.

Should you be planning a future visit to Belfast please do let us know so that we can ensure that you are well looked after by way of apology .

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Very busy. Had to ask for menus. Thirty five minute wait for food. However it was worth it. We both enjoyed our meals. The best part of all were the staff who dealt amazingly well in a very very busy bar. Would return but leave more time in case delay in food is the norm.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Joan901 ,

Very many thanks for your review following your visit to our Cables Bar last weekend .

Your feedback is greatly valued and will be shared with the Team as we constantly look to improve upon the service we provide . Both Friday and Saturday evenings were exceptionally busy with pre Theatre shows on next door and as all of our menu items are cooked to order there can be slight delays .

I am delighted that you both enjoyed your meals and thank you for praising the Team who were on duty that evening . We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future.