“Lovely food”

Ranked #70 of 767 Restaurants in Swansea
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Called here mid week at lunch time. Excellent quick service and beautiful food, and plenty of it. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Sam’s Cafe again with my wife whilst shopping in Swansea .
We both had All Day breakfasts which were delicious with a cup of tea each included in the price.
Sam’s Cafe was very busy with lots of regulars , met at the door and shown to our seat then looked after by the polite and courteous waitress’s .
Yet another delicious meal at Sam’s Cafe with a Friendly Family atmosphere.

I will also note that the place was spotless , the waitress staff tidied the tables , sprayed and wiped down the table surfaces , picked and brushed up anything dropped under each table after each person had left.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We went to sams today which I haven’t been to this lovely cafe for ages. Me and my mum both had the ham and parsley sauce dinner and can honestly say it was so nice that we cleared our plates! Delicious

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I popped in here as I fancied a scampi and chips for lunch and was quickly seated and served. The portions are very generous and there was a really lovely ambiance to this little cafe. I haven't been to a place like this which served high quality food in quite some time now so this was a really nice find. The staff were all friendly as well and other customers seemed to be enjoying themselves too.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank CaRlOs t
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Quickly seated, quickly ordered and quickly served - all good!
Food - grandson enjoyed a vegetarian breakfast while I chose a beef stew - the beef was beautiful and tender, the liquid itself was thick and tasty. I would just have liked more veg - there seemed to be only swede and carrots.
We’ve been before and we’ll go again.

Date of visit: December 2017