“Delicious”

Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Swansea
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best ice-cream parlours/shops I have been to for a long time, I like Ice-cream, but don't eat much of it due to not finding it tasty. Until today, when a visit to the mumbles drew us in to try Joe's Ice cream, and how pleased we were that we stopped. A Must try... Delicious and Recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,945)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First try of Joe’s ice cream in Mumble’s after my partner keeps telling me how amazing it was. I have to say the ice-cream was amazing but the service was not great considering it was not busy and there were four staff working
Still I totally recommend the Ice-cream

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Tasty, creamy ice cream. Our first visit and the girl serving was very helpful explaining combinations etc. Different flavours on offer each day, which could be a draw back if none of the 8 that day particularly appealed.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Can't beat a Joes if you come to Swansea gotta try a Joes.
Once you've tried it once you'll realise no other ice cream comes close

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Third time we’ve visited the recently refurbished Joe’s in Mumbles.

The new decor and seating is fantastic.

Coffee is absolutely first class (do try the hot iced hot coffee for an indulgent treat).

Sandwiches are very nice, but selection can be limited by the small number they seem to have each day.

Staff can be a little problematic. They can vary from very attentive and giving good service to indifferent and a touch surly. But that’s only a minor gripe.