“Great little gem.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited on a dark, cold and windy Sunday night but had a great meal. Moussaka, Gyros, Greek Sausage and Veggie option to share was great. Good friendly service and live music too. Will definitely visit again when next in Cardiff.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank clivusndiggs

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Four of us ate here on a Friday night. I had the gyros and hummus; the food was great, the staff very friendly despite the restaurant being very busy. I’ll definitely come back the next time I’m in Cardiff.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank deleste
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As always food top notch as was the service and friendliness of the staff. Busy but never wait long food, freshly prepared tasty food and piping hot. Prices very good with huge portion. Lovely

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Stacey L
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant today and I have to say I’m very impressed! The quality of the food was excellent. The environment was warm and cosy and the staff were very friendly. Being Greek, I have high expectations and they were definitely met! Will be visiting soon! Keep up the good work! We had the souvlakia, mpiftekia and chocolate pie! Yum!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Amazing food as always! I would recommend the halloumi salad and add a skewer or chicken! Fantastic!!

Date of visit: February 2018