Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jdris
Blackwood, United Kingdom

Another excellent event attended at the Manor Park yesterday.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Mar 2024via mobile
Yesterday I attended a family and friends Diamond Wedding party at the Manor Park. The food and drinks provided were exceptional. The attention provided by the staff was outstanding. Everyone who attended I know will give a 10 out of 10 mark
Date of stay: March 2024
Responded 27 Mar 2024
Dear jdris,

Thank you for such a glowing review. We are delighted that you all enjoyed your event with us here at Manor Parc and we look forward to welcoming you all back many times in the future.

AU$154
    AU$109
    AU$134
9.1 km from Manor Parc Country Hotel
View more hotels in Cardiff
All reviews baby shower wonderful wedding wedding breakfast wedding venue friendly hotel plenty of hot water single room staff were welcoming lovely room tea coffee yogurt city centre one night stay motorway stuart disco wake
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2024

Still my favourite place to eat in Cardiff. Staff are friendly and very attentive and the food is fantastic. I always feel so relaxed. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Christmas dinner was again fantastic this year, will be back again next.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stewart Duff, General Manager at Manor Parc Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

Dear andrewmurray1982,

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you enjoy your visits to us her at Manor Parc and we look forward to welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed 10 February 2024 via mobile

Attended a funeral at the hotel this week and I was blown away by how smoothly it ran. It’s a very hard day for families and the staff were so kind. They were attentive and aware that it’s an emotional day, it was just a pleasure after an emotional service. Food was lovely - scones and sandwiches and the biggest tick for me was the tea was very hot- not often do you get this! I’m going back to try the Sunday lunch most definitely- thank you all very much

Trip type: Travelled with family
Stewart Duff, General Manager at Manor Parc Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2024

Dear GymVisionC,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased that were able to look after you all on a difficult day.

We look forward to welcoming you back for Sunday Lunch soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2024

I spoke with the manager of the Manor Park Hotel today as I wanted to book a wake for my father who recently passed. Myself, my mother and many of our guests are vegan and vegetarian so I wanted the buffet half vegan. He point blank refused and refused to tell me why and started shouting at me. When i became upset at his rudeness he said my voice was too high pitched and repeatedly called me 'Madam' in a pejorative tone. When asked for an explanation he said it was too expensive and he'd have to charge me double. I asked what food we receive for that he said 'vegan food isn't real food. They make it in a factory.' I pointed out that ham and many meat products are made in a factory and he said 'Good luck with your vegan agenda' and put the phone down on me.

Room tip: Do not go if you have any dietary requirements as you will be shouted at and ridiculed
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2023 via mobile

Fantastic Christmas Day lunch. Great welcome on arrival and a lovely setting. Beautiful location, fabulous staff and amazing food. It was really delicious and everyone thought it was a really wonderful day. Will be booking again for sure!

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stewart Duff, General Manager at Manor Parc Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2024

Dear 985johannab,

Thank you for such lovely comments, We are delighted that you had a great experience with here on Christmas Day and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2023

Christmas day lunch was definitely not a 5 star experience .
Lovely tranquil restaurant and the staff couldn't have been nicer but the food was awful..(Soup was nice!)
We were looking forward to this special Christmas day lunch for weeks only to be disappointed
Never go there again..
Absolutely not

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple