See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2015

I had pre booked and paid and had confirmation e mail (April 2014) to stay at this apartment block for Friday 6th February 2015 the night of the England Wales Rugby I was traveling from Essex with my Carer for the game, 10 days before hand I phoned Meridian Terrace to double check everything was ok only to be informed they had cancelled the booking and they had no place available for me, They never informed me of the cancellation which left me struggling to find a place with a week to the match, they have still not contacted me or offered an explanation

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tony E
Reviewed 29 October 2014

Clean and tidy what I needed it was an enjoyable stay most delightful and charming but not intrusive at all I think it helped me work and of course enjoy the city even more in the evenings with associates

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great accommodation, clean, tidy, spacious, in the town centre and modern. Only downfall was there was no car park spaces. We were advised to use the NCP car park opposite which was a bit inconvenient carrying luggage and getting too and from over the weekend. Overall nice apartment and would use again.

Room Tip: Consider car park costs when booking. If you go out in the car on a saturday you might have to queue to get a space back in the NCP car park as it gets very busy.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I need first to let you know that I was unable to state that my booking was for July 14 as there is no category available for this date yet.

Firstly, we have stayed here before and the accommodation is excellent. However they have been taken over and having booked with hotel.info 11 months ago I rang Meridian last week to be told that the company had been taken over and my booking would not be honoured. I had heard nothing to this effect from hotel.info despite Meridian telling me that they had informed hotel.info of this. I contacted hotel.info who appeared surprised to hear this and would resolve it for me. Today I received an email from them apologising, confirming that they did not use this particular location now and suggesting that I follow a link for more help. The link did not work.

I need to point out that my booking was in order to attend the British Speedway Final in the Millennium Stadium along with around 50,000 other spectators hence the reason for booking the accommodation early as I have done in previous years. I am now in the situation of having paid for 2 tickets, return rail journeys from Southampton and no accommodation depite having a reservation number in front of me. An example of current accommodation prices that I have found for 2 nights are £574, £388, £426.

I am interested to know if anyone has broken a Contract agreement here? Certainly not me.

I felt that I wanted to make you aware of the situation that we find ourselves in so that others may also be made aware of the problems that may arise from a booking via a third party.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank William111123
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A group of 8 of us stayed here during the Heineken Cup Final weekend and, in a city renowned for expensive hotels, this was a great find. Spacious apartment with dishwasher, hob fridge freezer etc. Cutlery and crockery a bit random and two of the rooms weren't ready until 5.00pm (!) but hey, it was all pretty clean, a bit rough round the edges but its location more than made up for the disadvantages. And on Saturday lunchtime it meant that were were able to camp out in one of the apartments, avoid the crowds and rain, and have a picnic. V near railway and a bit screechy sometimes, but we all managed 2 good nights' sleep. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends