See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Found this place by chance while looking for a hotel, I'm so glad I did! Our room was immaculate and was maintained daily, we were a bit dubious about being on the ground floor, however the front hedge meant that we still had our privacy even though we were looking right out onto the street. It was very obvious that they care about making your experience as good as possible, and even though they said they were still sorting things out it was miles better than a lot of hotels I've stayed in before, will definitely be coming back here if I can!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarcusGomes95
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

fantastic accommodation right on the cusp of the city centre, room was excellent and whole system was faultless, great price too.
I did manage to get a parking tkt outside but that is my fault .I shall defiantly be using it again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo