Village Hotel Cardiff
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Masons Arms(Cardiff)
2,953 results
All reviewsclub roompublic housethe vervedyson fanvictory publeisure facilitiesgreat facilitiesswimming poolcoffee machinelovely hotelchanging roomssteam roomexcellent staycomfy bedwould stay againexcellent value for moneyone night stay
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Nice comfy room, very polite staff. Restaurant good but on the expensive, side, particularly for side dishes.. Good amount of free parking. Very decent swimming pool size (25m). Good central location for business and historical sites. Enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gavin D, Director of Sales at Village Hotel Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Rover220GTI,
Thank you for your review.
We are delighted that you chose the Village Hotel Cardiff and that everything was great for you. We pride ourselves on our helpful friendly staff and your comments regarding the team are much appreciated and will of course be shared with all the team.
Customer feedback is very important to us and we appreciate your time taken to provide your feedback. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

thanks to the telephone bookings team our club room was never officially booked in and on turning up post wedding ceremony at de courceys we had to take a standard room at a higher rate than our guests

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear FearnsytheGeordie,
Thank you for providing your review of your recent stay with us.
We are disappointed that you experienced some disappointment with booking a room and I would like to assure you that we will take your feedback on board. On your next booking please do not hesitate to contact me direct and I will personally take care of your reservation for you. leighton.davies@village-hotels.com
Thank you once again for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed herd last week and the staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was gorgeous and the bed was comfortable I had the best sleep ever. I most definitely will be staying here again soon five stars

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SChainey_Cardiff, Director of Sales at Village Hotel Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear A5422IYsophiea,
Thanks for such a glowing review and 5 stars from your recent stay.
I'm delighted to read your comments and really appreciate the feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Best wishes

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I travel often to South Wales for work and I now always book this hotel for every trip.

It's conveniently just off the M4 J32 so ideally for both Cardiff City and the Valleys area.

The rooms in Village Hotels are distinctly better than most other chain hotels and this one is not different. Restaurant is nice but I prefer to pitch up in the Victory Bar and order from the menu in there with many sports TV's all around.

Excellent gym down stairs that is very well equipped and I have had no issue or limitations training whilst staying.

Also location wise conveniently located next to a large ASDA for fuel or other items needed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Alasdair J,
What a wonderful review - thank you for having taken the time.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations and you found the hotel location convenient.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back should the opportunity present itself. Once again, thank you for your feedback,
Best regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed here for one night (thank god!), only to find that I had a bathroom sink that moved when opening and closing the tab - as well as zero pressure in the shower.
I couldn't wait for the night to be over in this dated room, so I could leave.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear angry514,
I would like to sincerely apologise for your recent experience with us.
Your feedback is very concerning to us and this is not our normal,high standard of customer service. Please can you email me directly so I can look into the details in more depth to understand what happened.
I would like to assure you that I will personally fully investigate these issues and rectify them immediately.
leighton.davies@village-hotels.com