I stopped in one of the club rooms which were very spacious, clean and tastefully branded with the typical Village Hotel colours.
The bathroom was nice but show only, no bath. There were nice quality shampoo's/body moisturisers and the like in the bathroom.
The TV was a huge flat screen TV and great, and the bed was exceptionally comfortable.
Both nights of my stay which was for business I ordered room service.
The first night the food was incredibly poor, the chicken and pasta was cold and really awful I merely left this and ate the starter only.
The second night the food was better as I ordered a burger ....... but still both nights the food was at a level if I had sat in the restaurant I would have complained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Cardiff is just off the M4 - Junction 32 and is conveniently located 4 miles from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre and the Cardiff Bay area. Cardiff Train Station and Cardiff Airport or just 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include Caerphilly Castle, St Davids Dewi Sant and the Red Dragon Centre. Village Hotel Cardiff has 118 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Cardiff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Cardiff Hotel Cardiff
- Village Hotel Cardiff Wales