“My Fav pizza 😍”

Ranked #330 of 1,414 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: USD 10 - USD 19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Cardiff Mermaid Quay offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. The restaurant is family-friendly, with particular attention given to children. Kid's Pizza Making Parties give kids the chance to design their own pizzas while having fun. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options are available.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place!! I’ve come here numerous times over the last several years and can honestly say I’ve never had better pizza anywhere else.
Staff are always super friendly and so helpful. Food always comes promptly, even when the restaurant is super busy. I usually request a pizza that is no longer on the menu, and it’s never been a problem for them to still serve this, which I personally think is excellent customer service.
I would definitely recommend and will certainly be back in the near future.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We visited with our family and the food quality was excellent as usual. It’s a nice restaurant overlooking the water and we had a table with a good view. However the service was very slow, it was busy however it wasn’t up to the usual standards with a few things being forgotten.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

1 member of staff was very pleasant. The food was quite tasty although it was advertised as dough balls with garlic butter but myself and my daughter just recieved plain butter with it which was hard. We told the male waiter who said they must have forgotten to add garlic in?! Wouldn’t eat there again but glad we tried it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Received inattentive service from waitress on a quiet early weekday evening (we got there at 5pm). Brought this up with manager after and I was ok with their response until they said "They were busy serving other tables." I'm sorry but it was not busy at all and if they are not able to serve more than a few tables at a time and give good service maybe they are not in the right profession. Was trying to give constructive feedback but was not expecting to be hit with "They were busy serving other tables." guess the other tables were more important hu?

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank OwenD-J3
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Food is always delicious and the NUS 40% off on Mondays and Tuesdays is great value for money! Never made to feel any less for using discount and one member of staff we had asked us if we had any discount codes which was lovely!

Date of visit: April 2017