“Unusual and delicious brunch”
Review of Caffi Sio

Caffi Sio
Ranked #567 of 1,359 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Description: Artisan Cafe in the iconic Craft in the Bay building, supporting local producers and makers of foods and drinks. All profits go to the Chapter Arts Centre charity to support their Arts and Education program.
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We came here with my mum and two children for a mothers day brunch. Lots of unusual items for brunch not got your usual fry up. We were a rather difficult group as all wanted something different to the menu but the staff were more tham happy to oblige e.g my children wanted bacon, sausage and egg(normally only available on breakfast menu).My mum and I had the chorizo hash (but with scrambled not poached eggs). Absolutely delicious! My husband had the welsh croque madam which looked gorgeous and he said was really good. Great sourdough toast, good strong coffee and friendly staff. Will definitely return. Just to add you have to order at the till but they bring your food to the table amd due to small kitchen I can imagine lots for brunch might cause a delay in food but its a nice place to wait and enjoy your coffee!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I'd been looking for lunch at Caffi Sio, so I was bitterly disappointed with the food I tasted on Saturday. I choose the avocado on toast, but I was notified that there wasn't any sourdough on the menu (which was odd considering it was Saturday lunch time.) They told me that I would have the avocado and feta on normal bread. But the bread that arrived was horrible, thin and cheap. I paid £7.95 for my lunch (paid before the food arrived) which was too expensive. It was quite in there on Saturday, and after my lunch I can definitely see why!

1  Thank Hefin2014
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Popped in for tea and cake with a friend. Had the best brownie I've had for a long time and drinks were good. Lovely views and staff very friendly. Great place to go in the bay.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Had the most wonderful afternoon yesterday - everything from the location to the food, as well as the fantastic customer service was perfect. Diolch Caffi Sio!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I love it here and after visiting 3 times in the last month it's safe to say it doesn't disappoint. The food is always scrumptious and beautifully presented, the staff are warm and welcoming and the cafe boasts tranquil views of the water fountains and bay.

This time we opted for the festive feast with bottomless prosecco and mulled wine, so much delicious food! Amazing value for money. We couldn't manage all of the food so the staff gave us takeaway cartons for the leftovers. The prosecco was truly bottomless and flowed throughout the evening, they also made special non alcoholic cocktails for our friend who wasn't drinking, a lovely touch.

I highly recommend dropping into Sio when in Cardiff Bay and hope it remains for years to come so I can keep coming back!