Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Roger S
Banstead, United Kingdom

Caerphilly

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Mar 2024
We arrived early evening and were allocated room 201. Throughout the entire time in the room there was a humming of a motor that made the light fitting vibrate! It gave me A bit of a disturbed night, so I'd say avoid this room if you have sensitive hearing! Otherwise,room comfortable and reception staff are great.
No prepayment needed
    AU$114
5.2 km from Travelodge Caerphilly
Restaurant
View more hotels in Caerphilly
All reviews travel lodge the red kite pub car park next door lidl supermarket room was clean family room value for money would stay again train station friendly helpful staff plenty of parking excellent value local area short stay town centre pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2024

This place is horrid , they need to sack the manager and get some tidy staff to work there ..all the staff talk about the people after checking in where the confidentiality, I can tell you alot about the people who was staying there when I was there ,really is a horrid place

Date of stay: February 2024
1  Thank T7859UJtracyl
Reviewed 24 March 2024

From the time we checked into the hotel Sarah was amazing, she was very helpful and everything we asked she was happy to help. Got my room made up early. Tried to help us fix the car . She was outstanding, professional, caring and went above and beyond to make our time at the hotel feel special. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2024

The hotel was very clean and lovely and quiet. The rooms were basic but the bed was comfortable. The staff at reception were very friendly.
Nice hotel to stay in and close to the town if you fancied a nice walk.
There is always plenty of hot water for a shower! This room didn't have a bath unfortunately. I like a hot bath when I'm on a break away but maybe I should have requested one, I'm sure the staff would have accommodated.
Well worth a return visit to Caerphilly and this would be my hotel choice

Reviewed 14 March 2024

Great location and easy to find.
Staff were amazing and very helpful with any questions I had. Breakfast box was great and a perfect start to a day of hiking! Room was clean and spacious and had everything I needed. Bed was so comfy!
Quiet location too with a Pub right next door which served a great dinner.
Will definitely use again

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2024

we paid for early check in and arrived at 11.50am for check in at 12 midday. We waited until 12.25 with no receptionist in sight. I had to find a cleaner to ask to check us in. wonder how long we be waiting if we didn’t find a cleaner who rang her boss? By that time we missed our train to go the city centre. If you know people are going to check in early at 12 why not be on the desk at 12 or atleast check the desk? There was a phone number left and we tried ringing it a few times no answer.

The beds were very uncomfy, the rooms were run down and overall I wouldn’t stay here again. I barely slept due to how uncomfy the bed was. Customer service is difficult to reach by phone. Avoid and go to primer inn instead.

Room tip: Avoid. Receptionist no where to be found.