Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Katie R

Perfect Solo Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Mar 2024
Great location and easy to find.
Staff were amazing and very helpful with any questions I had. Breakfast box was great and a perfect start to a day of hiking! Room was clean and spacious and had everything I needed. Bed was so comfy!
Quiet location too with a Pub right next door which served a great dinner.
Will definitely use again
    AU$287
8.1 km from Travelodge Caerphilly
Pool
View more hotels in Caerphilly
All reviews travel lodge the red kite pub car park next door lidl supermarket room was clean family room value for money would stay again train station friendly helpful staff plenty of parking excellent value local area short stay town centre pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2024

we paid for early check in and arrived at 11.50am for check in at 12 midday. We waited until 12.25 with no receptionist in sight. I had to find a cleaner to ask to check us in. wonder how long we be waiting if we didn’t find a cleaner who rang her boss? By that time we missed our train to go the city centre. If you know people are going to check in early at 12 why not be on the desk at 12 or atleast check the desk? There was a phone number left and we tried ringing it a few times no answer.

The beds were very uncomfy, the rooms were run down and overall I wouldn’t stay here again. I barely slept due to how uncomfy the bed was. Customer service is difficult to reach by phone. Avoid and go to primer inn instead.

Room tip: Avoid. Receptionist no where to be found.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2024

Corridors smelled like weed, outside of hotel looks very unloved, mattress has a hard edge to it that cuts into your legs when you sit on it. Cups and spoons were grubby and sheet was very creased. Much too expensive for such an unpleasant 'budget' hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2024

A special thank you to Sarah who helped with all I needed and was able to inform me about where the local Greggs was (Big Plus)
Lovely friendly staff, beautiful views and high quality venues literally on the doorstep.
I'll need to stay longer to experience all the historic locations and great shopping experiences

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joshhopkins12

Wow wow wow

Best customer service I’ve came across in a long time

Sarah reception will go out of her way to meet any needs that are requested Always active around hotel Herself and I think ffion made sure our room was topped up and fresh when we got back from our day out. I would honestly recommend this hotel clean smells fresh and staff are brilliant. Thank you sarah

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan M
Reviewed 1 March 2024 via mobile

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Always with a smile and friendly hello! Excellent customer service given from Sarah, Lorraine and Irene. Thank you! I really enjoyed my stay at Travelodge Caerphilly. I would definitely stay here if I am in the area again!

Date of stay: February 2024