Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ManyHats

Unpleasant

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Mar 2024
Corridors smelled like weed, outside of hotel looks very unloved, mattress has a hard edge to it that cuts into your legs when you sit on it. Cups and spoons were grubby and sheet was very creased. Much too expensive for such an unpleasant 'budget' hotel.
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • Hotels.com
  • Tripadvisor
3.5 km from Travelodge Caerphilly
View more hotels in Caerphilly
All reviews travel lodge the red kite pub car park next door lidl supermarket room was clean family room value for money would stay again train station friendly helpful staff plenty of parking excellent value local area short stay town centre pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2024

A special thank you to Sarah who helped with all I needed and was able to inform me about where the local Greggs was (Big Plus)
Lovely friendly staff, beautiful views and high quality venues literally on the doorstep.
I'll need to stay longer to experience all the historic locations and great shopping experiences

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joshhopkins12
Reviewed 7 March 2024

Wow wow wow

Best customer service I’ve came across in a long time

Sarah reception will go out of her way to meet any needs that are requested Always active around hotel Herself and I think ffion made sure our room was topped up and fresh when we got back from our day out. I would honestly recommend this hotel clean smells fresh and staff are brilliant. Thank you sarah

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan M
Reviewed 1 March 2024 via mobile

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Always with a smile and friendly hello! Excellent customer service given from Sarah, Lorraine and Irene. Thank you! I really enjoyed my stay at Travelodge Caerphilly. I would definitely stay here if I am in the area again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2024

We were welcomed in to the hotel by a lovely smiling lady.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Happy to help .
The room was lovely and clean. A bit warm but that’s not a criticism. Lovely part of the country and lovely view from the window.

Reviewed 21 February 2024

Best Travelodge we’ve stayed in to date. Unbelievably spotless, lovely staff,light airy spotless room… hard-working staff cannot do enough for you. They actually listen to your requests.

We are inbetween house moves and just spent a horrendous week in a Travelodge in a neighbouring county. I was so elated when I booked into Caerphilly Travelodge Monday for a week, that I immediately booked in for a further two weeks. Very very happy to stay in this gorgeous Travelodge. Staff should be so proud of their beautiful hotel

10/10 Ardderchog 👏👏👏👏