We've stayed here 3 times now and each time its got better and better. We've been as a small group of 12 and then again as a fully loaded house taking over both sides. Kitchens are stocked with everything you could wish for - even a fresh coffee maker. Pot, pans, plates, cutlery and glasses are in abundance. Kids are also catered for with plastic plates and cups. You've got a washing machine and tumble dryer there too, how handy when on muddy walks.
Would HIGHLY recommend this property, you'd be mad to pass it by
There were 20 family members stayed at this house Friday - Monday to celebrate our mums 80th. There is plenty of space within this house, two living rooms and two kitchens. All bedrooms were equipped with everything you needed including towels. Both kitchens had everything you needed and more. This house is a great large space for a group of friends or family to spend some time in a lovely area of Brecon. Would defiantly recommend this house and would love to come back in the summer to enjoy the great outdoors a bit more.
We are returning guests to this stunning house, as we have such a relaxing and lovely holiday every time we stay. You have everything you need from quick and easy WiFi access to really spacious rooms and outdoors areas for kids to explore. We will be booking for next year...
- Owner was flexible and able to set up an additional bed
- Family friendly - 2 travel cots provided, high chairs, toys, books, plus table tennis, pool table and outdoor Connect 4 game available
- Lounges with lovely wood stoves, gas fired barbecue and outside 'camp' fire available
- Scenic, with a farm with sheep literally next door
- Owner was easy going and overlooked a glass and bowl breakage (thanks Ruth!)
- Spotlessly clean
- Kitchens and bathrooms were all modern and finished to a high standard
- Owner kindly gave us a tour and showed us where everything was
- Location was great for Brecon as attractions were very close by (generally around 10-15 mins drive away)
- Poor phone reception and wifi connectivity, though we managed to get by
- The stairs to the bedrooms may be difficult for those less mobile; no bedroom on the ground floor (though this is evident from the property description)
Overall, this was a cracking place to stay and definitely highly recommended for large groups to stay in or around Brecon.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|
We were an extended family of seventeen and all enjoyed the high quality of the rooms and furnishings, Tyn y Cae is situated in an amazing and beautiful spot with easy access to Brecon and surrounding areas and would not hesitate to recommend a stay here.
The owners are a lovely couple and make you feel so welcome.
We have had two wonderful stays here and i am sure it wont be the last
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Families with young children||Large groups|
|People with pets|