“What a bunch of incompatent employees”

Domino's Pizza Wrexham
Ranked #146 of 263 Restaurants in Wrexham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered at 8pm delivery didnt arrive 30 mins after ordering rang up after not being here or no phone call after number was clearly stated on order!!!. So go to pick up and wait there 45 mis, after 1 hour and 15 already waiting. So after all that they get the pizza wrong!! Employ the CORRECT STAFF THAT CAN SPEAK ENGLISH AND BE ABLE TO USE A SAT NAV.. this is the 3rd time this has happened. Its not hard you deliver a pizza!! Simple!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

so fresh love dominoes so fast delivery to one problem they need check requirements bx coz i changed my sauce option and didn't receive them.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

So l ordered a vegetable pizza with a garlic pizza bread sundried tomato and garlic sauce with a coke. What was a garlic pizza bread, with a Dr Pepper with a vegetable pizza, however with BBQ sauce. I can forgive the Dr Pepper, however I cannot touch BBQ sauce as it makes me sick. Not happy at all!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

After selling an internal organ to pay for the Pizzas I was happily surprised at the speedy delivery. A smiling and no doubt well meaning older gentleman of foreign birth passed me the Pizza boxes and stumbled in his reply to my first reasonable question 'How much please?'. He managed to give me the correct price (things where looking optimistic) and so I handed over my organ sales money. I am a patient man. Five minutes, I timed it, of fumbling through money bags then returning back to the first money bag for more fumbling. I assumed he didn't have enough light, I turned on a light. More fumbling. I invited him into my kitchen for him to keep saying sorry and continue with fumbledge. I told him how much change he needed to give me in a nurturing and patient voice. He kept saying sorry. No real progress was made, he needed to give me £12.43, He said something in another language, said 'sorry' again then went to his car with a dominoes light flaring the way. Maybe he wasn't wanting voyeurism for his fumbling. Time passed slowly, tectonic plates moved. He returned with £12.43 and I went to eat my cold Pizza. I was underwhelmed by this interaction.

1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Good pizza but not the best. fast delivery. always hot and fresh. prices a little too high but there is always a promotion