“Don't expect your order”

Domino's Pizza Wrexham
Ranked #155 of 288 Restaurants in Wrexham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

So l ordered a vegetable pizza with a garlic pizza bread sundried tomato and garlic sauce with a coke. What was a garlic pizza bread, with a Dr Pepper with a vegetable pizza, however with BBQ sauce. I can forgive the Dr Pepper, however I cannot touch BBQ sauce as it makes me sick. Not happy at all!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

After selling an internal organ to pay for the Pizzas I was happily surprised at the speedy delivery. A smiling and no doubt well meaning older gentleman of foreign birth passed me the Pizza boxes and stumbled in his reply to my first reasonable question 'How much please?'. He managed to give me the correct price (things where looking optimistic) and so I handed over my organ sales money. I am a patient man. Five minutes, I timed it, of fumbling through money bags then returning back to the first money bag for more fumbling. I assumed he didn't have enough light, I turned on a light. More fumbling. I invited him into my kitchen for him to keep saying sorry and continue with fumbledge. I told him how much change he needed to give me in a nurturing and patient voice. He kept saying sorry. No real progress was made, he needed to give me £12.43, He said something in another language, said 'sorry' again then went to his car with a dominoes light flaring the way. Maybe he wasn't wanting voyeurism for his fumbling. Time passed slowly, tectonic plates moved. He returned with £12.43 and I went to eat my cold Pizza. I was underwhelmed by this interaction.

1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Good pizza but not the best. fast delivery. always hot and fresh. prices a little too high but there is always a promotion

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Always pleased with food from here. Nice and hot, freshly made, tasty and delivered quickly. Good service all round.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I rang up Dominos, the weekend and ordered some pizzas. I put through a rather big order and this lovely, polite young lady help me save some money on my order. This young lady, Freya, put my order into a deal, I even got more food for less! (Also the food was delicious) This young woman gave outstanding customer service, this included her knowledge of the deals and menu. When I arrived, the order was late, however this girl spoke to the manger and got me a bottle of drink for free to say sorry. I defiantly will be revising this branch soon.