“good pizza”

Domino's Pizza Wrexham
Ranked #157 of 288 Restaurants in Wrexham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Good pizza but not the best. fast delivery. always hot and fresh. prices a little too high but there is always a promotion

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Always pleased with food from here. Nice and hot, freshly made, tasty and delivered quickly. Good service all round.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I rang up Dominos, the weekend and ordered some pizzas. I put through a rather big order and this lovely, polite young lady help me save some money on my order. This young lady, Freya, put my order into a deal, I even got more food for less! (Also the food was delicious) This young woman gave outstanding customer service, this included her knowledge of the deals and menu. When I arrived, the order was late, however this girl spoke to the manger and got me a bottle of drink for free to say sorry. I defiantly will be revising this branch soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Great value! staff need to smile a little bit more when serving but best pizza iv ever had sausage stuffed crust wow it was delicious

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

On visiting this dominos hoping for a takeaway, we were greeted by a young man who let us go through our order, only then to tell us he wouldn't take it over the counter, that we would rather have to go back to our hotel, order it via phonecall and wait for it to be delivered to the hotel....this was confusing, why did we have to leave, then phone through for our order even though we were already there?
Left regardless, tried phoning only to get no answer over the phone! Surprise surprise!