“Excellent pizza”

Ranked #47 of 263 Restaurants in Wrexham
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Went here for tea with my family , the pizzas were delicious , they had a large range of different toppings which u could put on your pizzas the restaurant was clean and the staff were very friendly

1  Thank jenwilliams2017

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Visited here for the first time earl saturday evening. The place wasnt very busy but we were greeted at the door immediately by a pleasant waitress who showed us to our table and given menus.
A few minutes later a waiter came to take our drinks order. This guy was amazingly knowledgable about the drinks menu abd very funny to talj to. He never rushed us into making a decision and it was obvious he was immensely proud of his job. I have been in the catering and service industry for over 35 years and this guy has got real personality and talent. Yoy need to look after him as he is an asset to your business.
After our drinks arrived, and our wine was poured properly (not just plonked in the table in a wine cooler) we ordered our puzzas and a side of coleslaw.
We watched the kitchen staff from our table preparing our food. We lost count of how many times they washed their hands!
When they arrived they were all delicious and made with tasty fresh ingredients.
The two young waitresses who later came to clear oyr pkates and take our sweet orders were also of the same calibre as the young man from earlier. They did not rush us which really makes this place stand out from others. It cannot be classed as fast food as it was a real, professional dining experience.
After devouring the lovely puddings we paid and left feeling privileged to have eaten here.
I cannot recommend this place enough to anyone and wr are both looking forward to visiting again very soon.
Thank you for a lovely time.

1  Thank Andy_J_Smith
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with family and a week old baby. Made to feel very welcome. Positive response when asked about feeding baby. Staff also cut up new mums pizza so could eat and feed at same time.
It's the little things that matter.
Food excellent, hot, service excellent, not rushed at all.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Had a really good experience today, staff were lovely and easy to talk to, service was brilliant and food was quick to come out, they had run out of one dish but so many more to pick from it was great thank you guys

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I always love a Pizza Express and I'm a regular in my local one. Tried this one in Wrexham whilst I was here for work, and I wasn't disappointed. Spot on service; really friendly, polite, considerate staff, who served very efficiently. I felt very welcome. The food was brought out quickly, and was to the usual high standard. Absolutely no complaints, and I even rounded it off with a peppermint tea which was delightful.