“Pizza Heaven”

Ranked #62 of 263 Restaurants in Wrexham
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2015

This is my all time favourite restaurant, Pizza Huts pizza have a delicious base and have a variety of great selection on pizzas to suit everybody. you can also customise your pizza with what types of base you want my all time favourite is the cheese stuffed doughballs pizza base, you can also create your own pizza from scratch. They also have a fabulous buffet on at lunch times where you can eat all you want pasta and pizza. They have recently added a new drinks machine were you can make your own drink choosing from fanta, pepsi, diet pepsi or sprite and then you choose a flavour which can be cherry, orange, lime, strawberry or normal. This is a great idea and adds an interactive to the service experience.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Visiting Pizza Hut was my first time and I went with family so it was more of a special occasion. We were greeted by friendly staff and after 5 minutes our waitress was taking our order. We had a mixture of things from chicken N herby pasta, half and half large pizza and a few starters. It was nice that the drinks were refillable. Our food came and it was hot which was good and then we wanted BBQ sauce and that is when the problem started. We found small hairs in the first sauce we asked for we alerted the waitress about this and asked for another, she did not bring another we had to get it ourselves. Unfortunately the second sauce had small hairs as well which was really disappointing as its the last thing you want to find with your food. As I'm in the hospitality business myself food hygiene is a huge part of any chefs role.
They did give us the drinks for free which is a little something. I doubt I will be returning anytime in the near future.

Reviewed 30 January 2015

Fab value for money, on the buffet and refillable drinks. great choice available of pizza pasta and salad. My favourite is chicken. Nice clean establishment. Staff alway happy and helpful.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

I went with friends for lunch. We were welcomed by a very friendly member of staff. The restaurant was very clean and tidy. The member of staff explained the menu options and we opted for the pizza, pasta and salad buffet. There were 5 different pizzas, 2 pastas and lots of salad and dressings. It was very good.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Enjoyed this visit a lot more than the last time. Quick and professional and friendly service. Was a lot quieter this time so was great to not be forgotten about. Defiantly a lot better to go when it's quiet