“another stunning meal”

The Peak Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Llanberis
Price range: USD 14 - USD 24
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Welsh
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: After years of training successful young Chefs and running the kitchen at Famous 'Groucho Club' in London. Chef Patron Angela Dwyer creates monthly changing menus using locally sourced ingredients here at The Peak in our open kitchen restaurant. Climbing up Snowdon? Come and join us after for dinner to celebrate your achievement. Friendly service and Good Affordable Food awaits you.
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Starters of prawn in a light tempura batter with a sweet chili mayonaise [which my husband is still raving about] a huge slab of smooth chicken liver pate and a lovely sticky ribs dish went down a treat. I'm afraid that I went for the fish bouillabasse yet again - could not resist since it's not often you get this sort of quality dish on a menu and the generous portions of fresh cod, large prawns and seabass were a delight. One of us had macaroni cheese like you've never had before, with garlic bread, and I hope that's still on the menu come Christmas when we shall return. There was also a perfect duck dish with all the trimmings. Don't know how we found room for pudding but we're glad we did - I had mango and raspberry sorbet bursting with the flavour, there was an awsome bread and butter pudding with ice cream and a chocolate tort with raspberries. The muscadet wine to go with the fish was just beautiful. A very warm welcome by Julia and lovely service by Mair and the lads. What a lovely place this is. Thanks for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I was travelling to Llanberis alone following doing the marathon and the staff managed to fit me in last minute. The staff were friendly and the food was amazing. The service was also very quick. Highly recommended to anyone travelling to Llanberis.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Very good food, I enjoyed the Bouiibase Excellent no fuss service and a relaxed ambience. We'll be back.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We chose this restaurant by chance and although there was only 1 chef and 3 other staff the service and food was outstanding. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went here with my partner and the food was cooked perfectly, service was excellent. The only fault was you couldn't leave a tip via. Card so make sure you have cash!