Nita's B&B
USD 128
Hotels.com
Llanberis Lodges(Llanberis)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2015

We stayed at Nita's for 2 nights for an outdoor activity weekend. Nita was away so we had the whole place to ourselves and could come and go as we pleased which was nice.

The B&B is located in the heart of the village close to plenty of routes out into the stunning countryside and near several decent places to eat.

A local girl came in to cook our breakfast, and was very pleasant and friendly. She also came and went at random times to take Nita's dog out which was a bit disconcerting, when we were't expecting to see anyone.

The breakfasts were respectable, but the website advertises organic food but we were given basics range instead.

The bedrooms need a good, deep clean. I found dirty underwear under our bed when I was checking the room for my stuff on leaving - needless to say it wasn't mine.

Also, we had a nice fire the first night, but it wasn't cleaned and relaid for the second night, which was a bit disappointing.

I would only stay here again if Nita was back and assured me she had taken the place back in hand.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I first discovered Nita's B+B about 8 years ago, and have returned 3 times since. We love this place. It's like a home from home and so relaxed. Nita is lovely and very helpful and the location is spot on for exploring the town, Snowdon, Tryfan, The Glyders, Zipworld or whatever you may be doing in the area. Thanks Nita, see you again soon.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abominog
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Great hosts made us feel very welcome. Great location to get to Snowdon. Nita is one of the loveliest people I've met. A home from home. Great breakfast. I so love this part of the world. And this b and b makes it more special. Will be coming back here sometime soon Thanks a million.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Magicalex1
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I've just got back to London late after a long weekend in Wales but feel compelled to write this review before life takes over again and the wonderful memories have faded.
Of course, Wales speaks for itself in terms of it's awe inspiring scenery and ability to enable you to cast of your worries as soon as you can view the mountains in the distance. That said... there is nothing like a welcoming friendly face and home, a big comfy bed, and a deliciously hot shower at the end of a long day in the hills to make a great day even better.
While I would say the full English brekkie I devoured this morning in no way eased me into those initial steps up the mountain (healthier options were available), I wouldn't have had it any other way for it was scrumptious. Thank you Nita, I look forward to the next time. :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MorvenSutherland
Reviewed 16 May 2013

We have been to Nita's B&B twice...Once for 2 nights and second time during Christmas holidays 2011 for 5 days, Unfortunately Nita was working during this time but she made sure that we would have a comfortable stay......we (group of four )enjoyed every single moment of our stay there...for us it was like home away from home....downstairs was really nice with a wood fireplace .....which we used every evening while having drinks and food around it.... nice collection of DVDs if anyone want to watch movies etc. nice comfy beds, i cant see any bad points ...what else to say.....please visit NITA's B&B website first before making any undue expectations....As it says this place "Definitely no doilies!"

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple