See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I first discovered Nita's B+B about 8 years ago, and have returned 3 times since. We love this place. It's like a home from home and so relaxed. Nita is lovely and very helpful and the location is spot on for exploring the town, Snowdon, Tryfan, The Glyders, Zipworld or whatever you may be doing in the area. Thanks Nita, see you again soon.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abominog
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Great hosts made us feel very welcome. Great location to get to Snowdon. Nita is one of the loveliest people I've met. A home from home. Great breakfast. I so love this part of the world. And this b and b makes it more special. Will be coming back here sometime soon Thanks a million.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Magicalex1
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I've just got back to London late after a long weekend in Wales but feel compelled to write this review before life takes over again and the wonderful memories have faded.
Of course, Wales speaks for itself in terms of it's awe inspiring scenery and ability to enable you to cast of your worries as soon as you can view the mountains in the distance. That said... there is nothing like a welcoming friendly face and home, a big comfy bed, and a deliciously hot shower at the end of a long day in the hills to make a great day even better.
While I would say the full English brekkie I devoured this morning in no way eased me into those initial steps up the mountain (healthier options were available), I wouldn't have had it any other way for it was scrumptious. Thank you Nita, I look forward to the next time. :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MorvenSutherland
Reviewed 16 May 2013

We have been to Nita's B&B twice...Once for 2 nights and second time during Christmas holidays 2011 for 5 days, Unfortunately Nita was working during this time but she made sure that we would have a comfortable stay......we (group of four )enjoyed every single moment of our stay there...for us it was like home away from home....downstairs was really nice with a wood fireplace .....which we used every evening while having drinks and food around it.... nice collection of DVDs if anyone want to watch movies etc. nice comfy beds, i cant see any bad points ...what else to say.....please visit NITA's B&B website first before making any undue expectations....As it says this place "Definitely no doilies!"

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ranvir R
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Nita was away when we visited, and her friends were looking after the place. It must be said that they were three fantastic women, and made us feel very much at home. Downstairs was lovely, with a welcoming, bohemian lived-in feel that made you feel you were round at your one of your more hippyish friend's' places. So far so good. Breakfast was also nice, like a family affair, all friendly and chatty - it's certainly not one of those dreadful sterile places where everyone sits in silence bar the clinking of crockery, with all those couples who have nothing to say to each other.
However...our rooms were disappointing. We'd expected something quite quirky in line with the rest of the house, but we ended up in what felt like 13 year old boys' rooms from the 80s. I would say 80s bedsitter hell, but they were too small for that! Dark, claustrophobic and a bit grubby, I'm afraid. The beds would have been ok for kids but not proper beds - very thin mattresses. Apart from anything else, just not value for money - worth maybe 15/20 quid a night tops. We survived one night but it wasn't the place for a holiday.
It's a shame because we had high hopes for this B & B. A spot of renovation and a bit of elbow grease could make this a super little place.

Room Tip: avoid the single rooms!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends