“Brilliant Afternoon for adrenaline junky kids”

Beacon Climbing Centre
Ranked #1 of 46 things to do in Caernarfon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Rain or shine, come and climb! Beacon Climbing Centre is an exciting all weather venue, with fun activities suitable for the whole family. It's great fun for kids and the perfect antidote to boring gym regimes for adults! Conquer our high roped walls for an unbeatable sense of achievement, experience the freedom of climbing without using a rope in our low level bouldering areas or try something that's entirely off-the-wall: CrazyClimb featuring a series of wacky climbing challenges! No previous experience is required and anyone can have a go. Spectators can watch for free, there is an awesome café on site, and free WiFi is available throughout the centre.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Visited yesterday with my daughter and her 4 cousins aged from 7 to 12yrs. Before booking I called for advise on what would be best and went for the suggested taster session, it was BRILLIANT! The kids had a 90min session with their own instructor Annya who was lovely and great with the kids. They got to try all the different sections and had 20min in the crazy climb, they loved the whole experience. I'm glad we went with the taster session rather then just the crazy climb as the kids got to experience the whole centre with the safety of a great instructor. Highly recommend!!

All reviews
"birthday treat"
in 6 reviews
"visited today"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We are kids so we did the Crazy Climb. It was very fun but not very good for people who are scared of heights. I had so much fun an hour didn’t feel like enough! My absolute favourite one is one where you climb up some towers and then jump off. The two men who were helping us were really nice and jolly. Can’t wait till the next time! Rosa H (11) - niece of JenandAl.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Visited today with my grandson as part of his birthday present. We both did really well, being a pensioner I was surprised in my abilities. The encouragement from staff members invaluable x

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great time at crazy climb- our 2 boys aged 9 and 5 had a wonderful time climbing the walls for an hour. Kai and Sam the instructors were very helpful and encouraging- thanks will definately visit again.

1  Thank rebeccaandboys