Celtic Royal Hotel
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
USD 174*
USD 133*
Hotel Port Dinorwic(Y Felinheli)
USD 121*
USD 116*
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
Tyn Rhos Country House(Llanddeiniolen)
Menai Bank Hotel(Caernarfon)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,119 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiescoach partiessauna and steam roomlovely hotelcoach tripswimming poolnice pooldouble and single bedbuffet stylegood sizereception areaevening mealpublic roomsnorth walesthird floorweekend breaktown centre
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Stayed here last weekend and three things annoyed me. 1st on arrival say a huge bill board in the car park advertising £59 rates, I had paid £139. 2nd I booked dinner bed and breakfast but on arrival was told I basically had to go straight to dinner now (at 6:15pm) or wait until 9pm. As I had booked D,B&B, how could they fail to book a table? We had our meal n the bar, which was OK, bu not ideal. 3rd no kids in pool after 6pm. I booked the hotel because I was travelling with my 10 year old son who loves going swimming. Don't really see the reason for this rule, it can't get so bad that it causes problems and why should kids be discriminated against? They are paying guests too. So be warned if you are a family.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Had our dance weekend here again. Accommodation couldnt fault it. Staff very polite and friendly and nothing too much trouble. Food cooked and served beautifully.Managed to use the facilities this time which was superb.Booked bed breakfast and evening meal but ate in at lunch times both days.More than adequate parking for cars of any size. Food very reasonably priced. The group of nearly 100 mixed age people have booked again for same time next year. However my partner and I have booked to stay over the New Year period we were so impressed with the Hotel food and service.

Room Tip: I dont think there is a bad room in the hotel. This is from the group of dancers this weekend.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank maggie01Lancashire
Reviewed 3 March 2012

The front of the hotel as you approach is quite impressive - if you park round the back however you do wonder if you are staying in student accommodation. The public rooms however are very pleasant, stylish and spacious. I had a very nice large room at the front corner of the hotel, which was very nice although it was hard to watch the TV since it was tiny, high on the wall and a long way from anything to sit on apart from the desk chair. My bathroom was small and a bit chilly as it had single glazing and was rather battered by the prevailing wind.
There is what looks like a very nice pool and spa, although I didn't use them myself. Food was fine although the vegetarian choices were rather limited. Bar prices are rather high.
The staff are generally really very nice indeed - pleasant and helpful.
I'd stay again - except I prefer the Black Boy.

Room Tip: I had room 122 which was large but the bathroom is cold in the winter at least
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights half board, and don't have a single negative comment about it! Location is convenient, room was great, staff were lovely, food was excellent. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank fedupsingle
Reviewed 19 February 2012

What a lovely hotel, we arrived to a warm welcome and when asked for extra towels they arrived promptly. Nothing was too much trouble, served by smiling polite staff a real credit. The food was presented very well and tasted as good as it looked. The pool area was great for the kids. Our Room was a quad room with plenty of space and very warm which was lovely after a good hike up Snowdon. We will be returning in the summer. Thank you for a lovely break.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family