All reviews self catering cottage the main house roll top bath lovely couple home from home climb snowdon on arrival poached eggs welsh rarebit thank you for a lovely fresh fruit the ground floor north wales perfect location warm welcome jones janice
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My husband treated me to a weekend away for my birthday. Located in the foothills of Snowdon. Tyddyn Perthi was ideal. The family who run the place are warm and welcoming. The grand children even made me a birthday card and the couple bought me a bottle of wine which i thought was so very kind. Our room was clean and comfortable and is a perfect location for those climbing Snowdon as we did. Thanks for your hospitality.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My boyfriend and I spent four nights in the self catering cottage - a cleverly converted workshop to the rear of the main house. Warm, comfortable and well-equipped accommodation, friendly and welcoming hosts. Thanks to Janice and Mike for making our stay so enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

It's hard to write a review for this lovely couple as I'm simply echoing everyone else.

We arrived late on Friday after a 10 hour driver and they immediately made us coffee and cake.

They were so welcoming and friendly, super accommodating and literally the best hosts.

I would happily return tomorrow. The room and bathroom were lovely and the parking is out the front door.

Couldn't of asked for anything better.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Found this place by chance on the web and can only repeat what the other reviews have already said. The rooms are comfy warm and we'll maintained, the host is welcoming friendly and ready to chat even though she's obviously busy, the breakfasts are first class try the Welsh rarebit with poached eggs, amazing. Highly recommended hope to visit again sometime

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017

On arrival we were greeted with a warm welcome from Janice and it just got better. Our room was on the ground floor which was a great bonus to my needs. Our bathroom had a roll top bath which we didn't actually use as we are very much shower people but it looked the part. Shower was good and easy to use and the size and fluffiness of the towels were first class...everything was spotlessly clean. If we chose one of the self catering cottages next time one proviso would be that we could come over and enjoy the good selection on the breakfast menu offered at Tyddyn Perthi Farm. We enjoyed the organic porridge and fresh fruit, the welsh rarebit was perfection and the poached eggs so scrummy...needless to say the presentation was simple but affective. As non meat eaters the menu didn't fail us we chose something different each day. Thank you for a lovely, friendly and comfortable three night stay...looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple