“Welcoming and Warming”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone of any age. The food is fantastic with massive portions and the consistency of the food is amazing.
I went in a large group with some of my old friends from university. We went during the week on a Wednesday and unbeknown to us there was a deal on which was 25% of pasta and pizza dishes. I had eaten there previous to this on a weekend and there was no different in the sizes or the quality of the food. We all had pasta dishes of different variety and everyone was huge portions which was fantastic, one party member had a pizza which they were unable to finish and were offered to take it home without us even having to ask!

Fantastic staff, warm presence which is always welcome and good value for money!!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

What a cracking resturaunt! Wonderful atmosphere, which is warm, relaxing and comfortable. Staff were friendly helpful and knowledgeable. Food was full of nicely balanced flavour. We will be back!

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Had a meal with family, fantastic food, friendly staff and very accommodating.
Definitely will be going back, also awesome entertainment on weekends.

1  Thank Nathan C
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Second time here and I love this place even more after trying more of the menu. Service is excellent as well, less tension, phew! I recommend the pastas, especially bolognese. The noodles are made in house and you can really tell the difference when you bite into them. The texture is really enjoyable. Try the mussels in white wine too, ask for more bread if you can, I love dipping the bread into the sauce, it is so good. I've also tried the pizza. The pizza (Meatball pizza) is good and I find the dough really yummy. For desserts, I've had much better tiramisu but I enjoyed the sorbet. Worth the visit especially for special occasions!

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

The waitress was very friendly vut there the positives end. Made a reservation that was not recorded- leaving us with a very crampt table (felt like the folk next door and behind may as well have joined us). No space on the table either so had to keep re-arranging glasses and the candle to fit food on the table. First round of drinks had dirty black bits in the glass- no wine list or drinks menu available. Had to gight for attention to order further drinks. Had run out of my first (only) choice of starter by 7.30 (despite me having checked on booking that they'd have it). My main of vegetable (not vegetarian, it actually said vegetable) risotto was full of mushrooms (a fungus) and I'd told the waitress I wasn't able to eat them (should not have been an issue with a vegetable dish anyway). Nobody came to check on the meal or came close enough for me to call over so I just didn't eat any of the main meal. They didn't even apologise. We didn't stay for pudding but they only had 1 choice left ( had heard thw waitress tell the guy behind). All in all very very poor- dirt in drinks, reservation not noted, shortage of food, waitress did not take note of dietary requirements, or know the menu, poor customer service. A shame, because the food I did eat ( garlic bread) was well done and my companion enjoyed her meal- or would have had she not felt guilty for eating while I had nothing.