“Great pasta”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 28
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Little Italy is an intimate Italian style restaurant that has a warm charm and a relaxed atmosphere. It is an ideal place for a romantic dinner, celebrating with friends or simply having a relaxed meal.The restaurant’s welcoming warm atmosphere along with its delicious freshly cooked food has made it one of the most popular restaurants in Aberystwyth.
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I have always been here with my partner for evening meals and have never been disappointed by anything. Really attentive, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, really good wine and the food is always at it's best. I've tried to vary what I have had here but I always end up having the pasta of some kind as it's so good. A really good place to go for an evening meal with anyone, friends, family or partner.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

All the years we have been going to Aberystwyth we all ways try to make plans to visit this great little restaurant!
Pasta and Chicken dishes are all ways superb, especially the creamy sauces that accompany the chicken.
One of the better Italian restaurants we use.
Very attentive staff who do there best to look after you.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

My parents were visiting me for the weekend so I took them here. It was a good choice the food was lush and a decent price. Service was good too. I booked the evening before and it was already nearly full.
The only thing is that there is a really bad smell downstairs, like drains or something, so I recommend booking a table upstairs, where it was lovely.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Delicious food as always. The broccoli pasta is so good. I've never had such deliciously creamy Italian food. The decor is adorable as well. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

really enjoyed our evening here. Straightforward and fairly cosy place. Excellent starter of the special, pumpkin ravioli in a creamy sauce - delicious, and great pizza - good size, good toppings, cooked as a pizza should be - just as good as the ones we had when in Naples itself. We could recommend the piccolo italia and meatball pizzas. Generous portion of penne pasta.
Good service.
One warning - the semi basement entrance floor was a bit smelly of dampness, so make sure you are on the main floor, upstairs.