Review Highlights
Cheap drinks on the right night

Entry fees and prices depend on what night you go, I normally go on Tuesday's or Friday's because... read more

Reviewed 4 February 2016
Holly J
via mobile
ok

It's alright. I mean, its the best club of its kind in Aber, but only for lack of other... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2015
silasmarnerwaterski

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2015

It's alright. I mean, its the best club of its kind in Aber, but only for lack of other choices.
The music will be Top 40 and cheesy/80s/school diso-esque tunes, so if that's your taste, then great! The building itself is nice, and there is a certain novelty to being, effectively, in the sea. Large dancefloor - although don't go near it with a drink! Security staff whose apparent only purpose is to inform people that "NO DRINKS ARE ALLOWED ON THE DANCEFLOOR!" will swoop in on you. It's probs best that you know that now.
The toilets are average. The quintessential slightly-grim club toilets, I'd say, but nothing to complain too much about
You have to pay to get in, and while it is reasonably priced, I have sometimes felt a bit conned on walking into a 100% empty club. You don't get a hand stamp either so can't leave and come back without paying again. Drinks are averagely priced.

Overall it's ok. Of the two clubs in Aber this one is the more expensive, the larger, the cheesier and in the best building. So just make of that as you will. It suits some people I suppose, but I would never go out of my way to come here.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you want cheap drinks then go here on a Friday, most drinks were £1.75 and it stays open late. Was a bit cheesy, but never struggled to get to the bar!

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great music, cheap enough to get in, somewhere me and my friends always end up on nights out. Easy access to the town and to other places. It closes a bit early though, would be great if it stayed open til 5am.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Visiting Aberystwyth for the first time, I came across this hole, that is the only thing i can describe it as, GRIM. Staff are rude and unwelcoming.

Date of experience: December 2013