“Love it”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I literally go here for the carbonara and the service. The staff give unbelievable service, super friendly and accommodating. The food is on another planet and I dream about that carbonara on a daily basis. The cocktails are really great too, the passion fruit vodka martini is really smooth to drink and lovely, as a cocktail waitress myself I was impressed. 10/10.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

After walking up and down to find a place to eat for breakfast we tried this place because it looked quite full and inviting. The breakfast was pricey for what you get but it was worth it! The food was delicious and worth every penny. We walked in without a table reservation and so reasonably we were given a time slot as the table we were given had been booked. We had plenty of time to eat so this wasn't an issue and the staff were very friendly. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere great place to eat and have cocktails with friends staff really friendly but booking well in advance is advised

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

A small group of 8 of us, somehow grew as the date got nearer, into a party of 26! Always a concern, in those numbers, that either the food or the service or both will suffer. Not a bit of it though!
Rather than be blathering in about what we all had, I’d recommend you look at the menus on the Baravin website and simply believe everything they say.
The food was quite simply fabulous! Delicious flavours, some out of the ordinary options (try the desert pizza!), a good wine list with even the house wine being very palatable; and all at a nice, not too cheap, not to expensive, mid-range price. Between myself and my wife, main courses, deserts, 3 glasses of wine, we clocked up £50.
If we’re back in Aber, we will definitely be eating here again!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

One of the best I've had (the goats cheese).Good value and location.Ask for a window table.Nice relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff.