“A lovely chalet”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“A lovely chalet”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay in chalet 71. It was small, but very clean and had everything we needed. The owner was very helpful when I couldn't light the cooker.
I love Clarach Bay - the beach is good, and I love the walk over to Aberystwyth. The chalet was a good base for a weekend break.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
md billal...
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 18 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

Sofa bed looks very old and dirty. Tv not working properly. There was No heater in main bedroom after I asked owner bring one small heater but it was not enough for the room. There is no microwave though it is on the list. I asked her but she said they didn’t say any microwave has. As you can see the list it’s says microwave will provided.
This need to be republished. Lot of things fallen down like shower curtain, pictures, toilet tissue holder ,Kitchen curtain. I wouldn’t recommen any family person.

Management Response
10 May 2018
Thank you for your review.

Some of the issues listed were not a problem until after you stayed!
The tv system has now been replaced as the signal was not consistent so for that I apologise.
The chalet has also been refurbished since your stay (you had at a cheap price as it was due for upgrades) it has a heater in the bedroom and a microwave...

The shower curtain and toilet roll holder were fine until your family stayed!

You telephoned me 30 times during your stay yet I've never had any complaints for any customers previously? From the start you were looking for errors (even phoning me to ask how to open the keybox!) and it seems you created me done more problems during your stay!
Scenic669...
“Nice & cosy”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Although a little small, the chalet was very clean, very neat, and very comfortable. It even passed the seal of approval from our dog, who can spend any away time sulking if she doesn't like the place we're staying at. The weather was atrocious, thanks to a storm, so we didn't manage to get out and about much locally. However, we did walk down to the beach a couple of times, which was very close, and treated ourselves to a chip shop dinner from the site, which was really taste and a decent price for park facilities. And Julie was friendly and quick to respond when we needed help with the chalet's oven. The only negative, really, was that the chalet didn't have any kind of table for eating at, but we would certainly return if looking to visit back that way again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing