other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Located in a peaceful position overlooking the Holiday Village
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Wanda9201...
Cam, United Kingdom
“Family reunion in Aberystwyth.”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

The holiday did not start off particularly well. There was no one there to sign us in or help with any problems. We lost all power mid evening and my husband went outside and found the trip switch box. As it was dark it was impossible to see how to open it. I phoned the contact number that I had but this went straight to voicemail, I turned my phone off as I was worried the battery would go flat as with no power I had no way to recharge it. The following morning after a very cold night I found I had a message on my phone from Julie explaining how to open trip switch box. Once we got the heating on things seemed to improve and we enjoyed the rest of our stay.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review.
We have two chalets onsite but do not live In the area and so are not there to greet guests - not many chalet owners are. The fact you are in a private chalet is reflected in the price and we do have various tradesmen on standby if you were to encounter a problem.

The site do sell caravan holidays if you wish to be signed In and have the staff on hand.

We work with a simple system where the guest has access to a keybox and can arrive anytime. I am contactable on my mobile phone and did ring you back within 10 minutes to find your phone was switched off.
We have now added a welcome pack to the chalet and this does detail what to do should this happen again.
Your feedback is much appreciated. I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing