“I wanted pizza and I get pizza”
Review of Pizza at No 25

Pizza at No 25
Ranked #77 of 163 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Price range: USD 7 - USD 13
Description: Independent pizzeria serving pizzas, paninis, crepes and hot wraps available to eat on or take away.
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Making pizza is one of the skill set I have. So a pizza restaurant do not usually attract me. But sometimes, you need to go into somewhere you think you know only to be pleasantly surprised. They serve thin based pizza but unlike many other pizza, their thin base pizza kept its texture. The topping was creative enough to impress me. A well balance of enough topping or too little. I got in a bit early, I would recommend so because lunch time rush hour will see the place packed. Do take care of their offer of chilli, they are hotter than I expected.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here with the family for a quick coffees and hot chocolates because it has always been good before.

Waited for around half an hour for order to be done, chased and had not even started it, saying they were too busy doing food.

When it finally arrived the coffee was luke warm at best with the luxury hot chocs looking like something from the "nailed it" videos on You Tube.

Shame really but they do need to up their game on the customer experience

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Ordered the flatbread stuffed with pulled beef, fresh chilli, peppers and mozzarella. When it came it looked a bit sad and not as expected, when cutting into it, was even worse there was hardly any filling in it at all, hardly any beef at all. The outer edges were completely dry and just bread. If it had been full of the filling, it would have been nice as the filling was tasty.
I was going to complain, but the staff didn't look very happy and don't think they would have been bothered so we just walked away and won't go back.
Also when I went to the loo, it wasn't clean out the back, lots of rubbish and muck about.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on Saturday and honestly I'm not sure how this place could be any better.. Firstly the pizza was fantastic at such a good price (trust me I've had worse pizza before at double the price of this place) also any where that sells brewdog beer while playing Oasis is a winning combination !! can't wait to return..

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We didn't have pizzas but crepes. We wanted a light tasty meal and that's what we got. Quick service, good choices and reasonable prices. I was tickled that they specified that their tea was PG Tips.