“What else would you want.. ”
Review of Pizza at No 25

Pizza at No 25
Ranked #63 of 156 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Description: Independent pizzeria serving pizzas, paninis, crepes and hot wraps available to eat on or take away.
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on Saturday and honestly I'm not sure how this place could be any better.. Firstly the pizza was fantastic at such a good price (trust me I've had worse pizza before at double the price of this place) also any where that sells brewdog beer while playing Oasis is a winning combination !! can't wait to return..

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We didn't have pizzas but crepes. We wanted a light tasty meal and that's what we got. Quick service, good choices and reasonable prices. I was tickled that they specified that their tea was PG Tips.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Accidental find and this place wasn't here when I was a student. Brother and I went in after failing to get a table at a cafe close by.

The decor inside is simple but effective. Staff are very nice and I love that you can see them make your pizza. Chilli oil on the table is a massive plus!

Coming back to Aber in May and will be going back.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Not many places to sit, especially not by the door on a freezing cold March day! I must be getting old because I dont think pizzas are good value anymore. Its like a jacket spud- basic cheap ingredients, but priced way too high for customers. It was good to get vegan cheeze for myself and my dairy intolerant hubby. Served in boxes, which obviously removes the need for plates and dishwashing, but its basically a place for takeaway pizza but you can perch and scoff if you wish. The person who served me was nice and friendly, but the guy making the pizza ignored my smile twice.
Great if you are in a hurry. We only came here once during our week stay in Aber.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I first came here with a friend as we'd both heard fantastic reviews about this place. The overall design of the place is beautiful, not too complicated and very modern and tidy, even though it's quite a small place! There's a little kitchen section where the pizza's are made and another section for crepes/pancakes and mouth watering milkshakes! The menu contains a lot including crepes/pancakes, pizzas, soft drinks, fizzy drinks, nachos and I may be wrong but I do think they do sandwiches as well(but we had gone for the pizza and milkshakes) After seeing the size of the pizza we decided to get 1 pizza to share and nachos, we chose a Meatball pizza and then BBQ and chicken nachos, I thought the food was fantastic and very clever how they placed the food in pizza boxes so you can take away if you wish, perfect for such a small place! I'd never felt so full after though but it's such a good place and staff are very nice! Only minor problem is there is no toilet facility for the customers. However, apart from that all fantastic and tasty!