See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Everything was just perfect. The room spotless, homely and comfortable.
Gardens Were lovely for our dog too.
Nothing was too much trouble and the owners even helped us with finding a place to eat in Worcester.

Breakfast was simple but tasted delicious.

The only thing to complain about was the weather!

Will certainly be staying again!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank wild_smurf001
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My Wife and I stopped here for 2 nights while helping our daughter and family to move to the area, it could not be faulted, extremely clean and comfortable, with very friendly and attentative hosts.
Breakfast was superb, freshly cooked with wide choice and limitless combinations and lovely coffee.
There is though a problem finding it in the dark as it is tucked away in a corner on a sharp bend.
Thank you Gordon and Barbara!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colsav
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Oaklands hides its light under a bushel - no B & B sign outside so might be a bit tricky to find after dark. Owners a friendly couple rattling around slightly in a large beautiful house with extensive gardens, doing B & B after family fled nest. Well, they do it very well. We had a large, immaculate and comfortable room (with not the slightest element of excessive 'clutter' mentioned by a previous reviewer) equipped with the ubiquitous and almost invariably unnecessary trouser press, but lacking a hair dryer.

Breakfast was fine. We weren't exactly adventurous, but the scrambled eggs on toast were done perfectly.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Silver87_12
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My family and I were very well looked after,
The owners had a vast local knowledge and a charming way about them.
The accommodation was very good the breakfast was ample and the attention to detail was wonderfully.
My family,grandparents and dog were more than happy,
I would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Just of the motorway.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Frazer A
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I stayed here after finding the room on Laterooms and it served its purpose and pleasantly showed me a side of the accomodation industry I'd forgotten about.

The B&B is set in the lovely countryside, but only just off of the M5. The house is in lovely spacious grounds with plenty of off-road parking. The rooms have had the utmost personal efforts to be respectable, clean, tidy and adequate. Breakfast was hand prepared with every effort taken to deliver a traditional breakfast service.

It misses many things the hotels I usually stay in have, but to compare the two would be an insult to Oaklands. Instead, Oaklands is well placed to be that home from home.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business