“Fabulous experience”

Miller & Carter Worcester
Ranked #58 of 377 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came for my my friends birthday and what an excellent experience it was. Food was amazing my fillet steak was cooked to perfection!the staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble our waitress Hayley was lovely! Would definitely eat here again and recommend.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hello, Thank you for leaving us this great review, I am really pleased to hear you has just a brilliant experience for your friends birthday.

I will pass your kind comments on to Hayley who I am sure we be very pleased to hear them!

I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a chance to celebrate my 30th birthday in Miller & Carter. What a fantastic place for birthdays. Food is fantastic, big portions and massive selection of cocktails ( which are really delicious by the way). I had sirloin steak for my main and it was very delicious and very well presented. Well done for chef Staff very friendly and funny. Our waiter Alessandro was very polite and very funny what made my birthday even better. I highly recommend this place for every occasion.

Hello, Thank you for leaving us this great review following your birthday visit. I am really pleased to hear you had just a fantastic overall experience. I will pass your feedback onto our chefs and your waiter Alessandro, our team love to hear such positive feedback! I am really glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday with us and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic for everything.

Kate our waitress was very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Very impressed.

The food was also brilliant and just the right amount to not be bloated. We had the fillet steak which, whilst being fairly pricey, were well worth the money . The chips simply divine.

The interior is perfect for a family meal and very clean.

Just wish I lived nearer to this place - although there is one fairly close to us which we're going give a try

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely review following your visit.

Your kind comments have been passed on to Kate and she is very apreciative of your review.

I am pleased to hear that you were so happy with the food and service during your meal.

I look forward to your return visit and I hope you have an equally great experience at your local Miller & Carter

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Went their with family on a Saturday night. The place was just about full and buzzing with atmosphere, yet the service was still quick and first class.

The menu was excellent with a wide choice of starters and mains. One thing I liked in particular was the steak came with all the accompaniments, i.e. no extra charge for the sauce or the Onion loaf. More and more restaurants are in the habit of charging for sauce, which in my view is very poor.

The starter of the Beef bites were amazing and this was followed by an excellent ribeye steak, cooked to perfection.

I am very much a desert person, but cannot comment as after the starter and the main I was full. Did not want to spoil a great meal.

Only comment, small but significant, was the fact that the white wine was not very cold. Not much point in giving us a wine cooler if it was not chilled enough in the first place.

Will I go back...... cannot wait.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Worcester, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Richard, Thank you so much for your fantastic detailed review following your visit, I am very pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable experience. I look forward to seeing you again on a return visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

ordered steaks etc all ok one steak to raw when ordered medium although the freind didnt complain proccetto very expoenive but we had a free code so ok

would not go back here its massively overpriced you really need a second mortgage
I really don't know how some peeps eat here regular
not for me
loads of cheaper eateries even in London

Dear Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, I am sorry to hear you were disappointed. If the the steak was not quite cooked enough for you it would have been no problem to cook it a little longer. I am sorry to hear you found it over priced, Miller & Carter is a premium brand and our price point reflects that.

I do hope that we see you again soon so we can show you a 5 star experience,