“Taking toooo longggg”

Mcdonalds Restaurants
Ranked #4 of 4 Quick Bites in Evesham
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking forward to the new referb McDonald’s, however the facility is better the time you wait is just unacceptable!! It takes so long to receive food. It seems that there is a need for more kitchen staff. The staff serving waits around. So dissatisfying and disappointing. Please make it great again!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank CCccfamily

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Been open a week or so. It was bonkers busy in there on a Friday at 5pm.
Car park drive thru changed a bit. Only one counter to get napkins from and you have to ask to squeeze through the q. My grand mac was cold but it was so busy I didn't want to return it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from a visit to the newly opened McDonald’s in Evesham. Total shambles. You now enter the building from the side not the far end and the number of people who went to the far end and tried to enter through the fire door Should be clear signage ! On entering you are faced with electronic order machines so had to navigate through menus. There was a cash only till in the corner but again no sign so nobody knew they could order and pay cash the old way which ran smoothly so basically everyone paid by card. My wife waited for our order by the counter and saw our burgers come out and were placed on the counter at the back but then left by the staff cooling down while fries were cooked. Luckily when we got them they were just eatable. Very bland so will not visit this place again. The staff seemed to have no idea what to do, putting table service orders on the counter before realising the people that ordered them were sat at tables waiting. Utter SHAMBLES

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Well that is now 3 times I have had the misfortune to go in for breakfast to find that they do not have any Bacon!! What is going on? I was asked if I wanted Sausage instead, but I only wanted Bacon. Come on Evesham store get a grip go and buy some from another store

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank TinaEvesham
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

It's been ages since we've been to the Evesham McDonald's and have to say it's much better. We went inside for breakfast. There was a big drive thru q but we didn't have to wait too long. Gone is the crackly radio which was really annoying. Tv on the wall with news channel.
It's a small McDonald's so no self service screens to order.

Date of visit: November 2017