“Tucked away”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed an early lunch at Sebastian’s Restaurant on a rather wet and windy Saturday. Hadn’t booked, mainly because they do not appear to have an online booking facility, but I would imagine on a busy weekend it would generally be advisable to do so. We had the lemon chicken which was delicious and my only gripe would be that although the portion was plentiful with a mountain of rosemary potatoes some green beans (or something) would have been nice. I didn’t recall seeing extras on the menu though that may have been me. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,189)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the asparagus ravioli, one of the best pasta dishes I’ve ever had. Great decor and open kitchen, keep up the good work guys and I’ll definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were here on a busy Sunday lunchtime. We didn’t book, we were able to get a table for 2 of us with some luck! The food here is absolutely outstanding, I’ve been here a couple of times before, this time we had olives and prawns to share for a starter and one of the daily specials (pizza with Italian sausage and mushrooms) and linguine with seafood. We were very pleased with our menu choices, the food was delicious. I had a glass of the house white which was great. Would highly recommend it here, the service today was exceptional and we like the authentic Italian dining experience. Next time I’ll be sure to try the burrata too as I saw someone else’s and it too looked spectacular. Well done Sebastian’s, we will definitely return again. We would highly recommend it here.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

A quiet lunch with above average food. My sibling who doesn't eat greedily liked his risotto very much but said he could have eaten another one. My seafood pasta was a moderate size portion with enough mussels, few squid rings and one unshelled prawn in the centre which arrived hot directly from the enthusiastic open kitchen team. We left an above average tip as we may try it again.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Nice little place, very lively when full.
Food was faultless, Seafood Spaghetti & Sea Bass were delicious.