“Quality Dinner - Noisy Dining Room”
Review of Mango Lounge

Mango Lounge
Ranked #36 of 274 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: USD 38 - USD 50
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine Dine Restaurant
Reviewed 27 October 2018

It's definitely not your run of the mill flock wallpapered curry house.

The menu has a very modern twist with some diverse ingredients. We all had different main courses and were well impressed with the food. As the room fills up the noise bounces around the trendy hard surfaces.

1  Thank Moretea2Vicar

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We waited for our food for an hour on a busy Friday evening. The restaurant was very noisy and it was difficult to have a conversation with the people at your table. Food was good when it eventually arrived but not that much better than most curry places. Service wasn't good with a waiter shouting dishes names from one end of the table and looking annoyed when we couldn't hear him. It wasn't a very nice experience.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I visited Mango Lounge with my partner for Valentine's Day and was not disappointed! The service was brilliant, even thought it was quite busy (the downside being there are a lot of tables close together, but this may have been due to the date!) The food was lovely and I really enjoyed every bit of my Paneer Korma. My partner did not enjoy his Chicken Tikka Masala as much, as it wasn't to the taste he was used to - but this is bound to happen with different restaurants/cooking styles, however the overall experience was great and we really are looking forward to going back here one day.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We went as a big group after a day at the races. We had the set menu which to be honest was far to much food . We ha vegetarian and meat starters then 5 dishes for main and ice cream to finish. The starters were good and a great choice the main courses were all quite hot, I am usually ok with a medium curry but these were hotter than that. I would go again but not have the set menu.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We went here last Thursday in September. It was WOW as usual. May seem a little pricey but you cant fault the quality of food nor the excellent service! Everything is served hot instead of the sometimes luke warm of your average Indian restaurant. I had the lamb chop starter and wish i had had my son's prawns!! they were the size of a small fist!! He said they were the best he had ever had. To be honest, i have never had a bad meal here and even though they were busy, we had 3 staff waiting on us. There is a DISCRETIONARY 10% added to the bill for service which i believe the staff REALLY earn. I cant say enough good about this restaurant and am looking foward to another visit shortly! Oh, i recommend looking at some of their pictures as what you see there, is what you get!

Date of visit: September 2018