“Amazing”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 49.31*
and up
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Admission Ticket with...
Ranked #16 of 67 things to do in Windsor
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a theme park dedicated to children aged 3-12 years old. Play your part in a world of LEGO adventure. Plus for the ultimate LEGOLAND experience stay over at the new LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel right in the middle of the park! With over 55 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a unique theme park for the whole family to enjoy.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited legoland 2nd & 3rd of April. Arrived at about 11am and quickly checked in, where the friendly staff told us a bit about the park & hotel, restaurants & entertainment. Kids got Creme Eggs! Left our bags in and these were brought to our room by 3 pm when we could collect our key card. So off to the park...

Wasn’t too busy on the Monday, queue times were reasonable and staff were friendly and attentive. We done a couple of rides before lunch, kids (8,5,4) loved driving school & Coastguard HQ. Grabbed hot dogs for lunch, plenty of seating everywhere. Got around most of park after lunch and had plenty of requests to visit curtains rides again on Tuesday. The Dragon was the overall favourite!
Had dinner in City Walk Pizza & Pasta. All you can eat buffet with pizzas pastas garlic bread salads drinks and ice cream. Very nice.
Back to check out hotel, what can I say, room was amazing!!! pirate themed with a treasure hunt for the kids, little Lego gift each. Lego toiletries, tea coffee biscuits and smoothies for the kids. 2 tvs, one in adults end of room and one in kids section.
Entertainment for the kids between 5.30-9, disco, magic show, ninjago training etc.

Tuesday; breakfast in Bricks restaurant in hotel, buffet style, plenty of choice and all hot. Kids station which was great. After breakfast there was more entertainment for the kids b4 the park opened. Headed in at 9.30, perk of staying in hotel. Got most of rides done again today, highlights being Ninjago the ride and the 4D movie theatre. Had lunch in Heartlake Cafe, sandwiches and coffee which were really nice. Done some shopping too :-) we went to the Pirate show which was really great, great interaction with the audience and not confined to one area which meant no matter where you stood you could see/ get involved.
Tuesday evening we went swimming, again this was great for the kids, changing rooms clean and towels provided.
Ate at Bricks restaurant for dinner, buffet style and again plenty of nice choices for adults and kids.

Overall we had a brilliant time and 3 very happy kids!

1  Thank Leonamurphy
LEGOLAND_Windsor, Social Media Team at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi,

Thank you for recommending LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort to our current and future TripAdvisor Guests. We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

LEGOLAND Windsor Resort

Write a ReviewReviews (17,048)
All reviews
in 189 reviews
"packed lunch"
in 425 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited while on holiday, was very disappointed. Most of the rides were out of order, leaving very little to do. This meant that we went around the park in a very short amount of time, and where left feeling underwhelmed once we had finished. As well as this, the food was an extortionate price, along with the entry fee if you consider how little was available. We contacted customer support to complain however received no reply. Would not recommend, save your money.

8  Thank Harry W

Hi Harry,

Thank you for your review of The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number #3290767 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I am a single Mum with a child with disabilities. He doesn't understand why he has to que . Today 5th of April, it was very busy. We had to que for over an hour in the guest service que to get free quebot. It's just too much for my son and he kept running away. It was the same last Easter. I had complete strangers queuing for me because my son, at the time just ran. He doesn't have breaks! So that is a bad system. Also only one exit we waited in the car queuing to leave Lego land today . Things got a bit stressful. We couldn't go to the toilet and the children were hungry. Overall we love Lego land and it's a good deal . The hotel and buy one get a free day, it's really good value, and I can't fault the staff. Very helpful and friendly. In a couple of years we will come again

2  Thank Nicola S

Hi Nicola,

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 3290812 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences.

Emily

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight in the legoland adventure themed room, the room was lovely & very clean, however the double bed was really hard & uncomfortable. We then noticed it was 2 beds pushed together, so we didn’t get a good nights sleep.
The theme park overall is great for kids, despite my 10 year old finding some of the rides a little childish, she still really enjoyed as they had “bigger” rides there.
The pirate show is brilliant & the majority of the staff are friendly & helpful. I ve read that people are complaining about the Lego models looking tired & old.... this is just nitpicking, I’m not a big fan of Lego and the Lego models etc are amazingly clever!
The food & drink booths in the park are ridiculously overpriced... So take a picnic and your own drinks.
There are plenty of toilets around which were always clean.
The price of Lego in the shops is reasonably priced too. Overall a good family trip but mainly aimed for kids 8 and under

Hi Nicola,

Thank you for recommending LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort to our current and future TripAdvisor Guests. We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit.
We love to hear suggestions that would have made your visit a 5 star experience. Should you wish to detail these further please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 3290867. Thank you for your review.

Emily

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I visited the resort today with my wife and my 7 years old, with day tickets and other expenses (tickets, parking, snacks, souvenirs etc.) that had costed us a few good hundred pounds. I'm not going to review here like other customers, that both trains were not working today (hill train and park train) or the other attractions closed or inaccessible due to huge waiting times.
No, I'm going to review the bad surprise I had in the end due to being ill-treated by the employees and customer service at the stores near the entrance.
In short, I bought a Lego box and a key chain from the "Atlantis" shop while I was waiting for my wife and my son to get out of the submarine attraction.
The guy at the till explained to me very nice that if I wish the box to be engraved with a name of my choice on it, to go to the "Kids wear" store near the entrance and they will do it for me for an additional £4.99
As it was meant to be a surprise for my son, I left him with my wife in the Star Wars shop and I stepped into the "Kids wear" shop going straight to the till. It was no other customers at that moment there and I've told a guy called Darren about about being guided there from his colleague in "Atlantis" shop and what I wanted to do...
At that point he told me I have to show him the receipt, otherwise he can't do it for me.
I started looking in all my pockets and my bag and I've told him I was not sure if I kept the receipt and I pointed to him once more that I just bought the box from the "Atlantis" shop from his colleague minutes ago.
He didn't want to hear anything and he invited me to leave the till and move elsewhere until I find the receipt. I went in the middle of the shop and I almost overturned all the content of the bag on the floor until I found the receipt on the bottom of it.
Finally, triumphant, I returned back to the till where, in the meantime, I had a queue to wait for. When my turn finally came, I handed over the receipt to Darren and I asked him very politely which is the explanation he has that he couldn't engrave the box without to have the receipt?
What do you think he replied to me???
"We need to check that you haven't nicked the box from somewhere, you know?"
Seriously? So I would nick the box and then come back to the till and pay £4.99 to be engraved with my chosen name?
After a long and tiring day in which my family spend a few good hundreds of pounds to come for a day out to Legoland should I be mocked by a teenager employee, hired with the minimum wage on economy as Merlin company to make gigantic profits ???
No, this cannot be, I said to myself.
I asked for his name, I asked where I can make a complaint but the more I tried to get over the gatekeepers (all teenager or very young) I got walked from place to place and from person to person without anyone to try to help me or to take seriously into account my request to escalate to make a complaint.
I left the resort very frustrated today, with my thoughts on the company's leaders who fill their pockets with profit, employing young staff with the minimum wage and who does not care what services the customers receive. The customers who all pay for the money and from which the huge profit come.
Shame on you, Merlin and Legoland.
We deserve better treatment after long and tiring days in your resort.

4  Thank 777andre777

Hi,

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number #3290841 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences.