“Excellent Value”

Price range: USD 13 - USD 76
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2018

This is an attractive restaurant set back from the main road with ample parking. The set menu available. Mon to Fri is great value. There is a choice of two or three courses with a special offer on a glass of wine. A very good selection of dishes, including steak & mussels, all beautifully cooked & presented. The service is friendly and attentive. All in all a most enjoyable experience

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Good experience here went here with family for a meal as my daughter has recently moved to Windsor, food was lovely staff could have been a little more enthusiastic but off days are fine, will come here again, I came at the beginning off octob34 but due to being an area manager and working numerous hours I have only just got the time to write so i write them all together in case another company tries to question my feedback im a rude manor I am a foodie and I also write a vblog on food.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Went for lunch with friends. Seated in the conservatory on a warm sunny autumn day. Enjoyed the set menu and a bottle of wine. Good service, although it was very quiet.
Very nice decor and atmosphere.
Only criticism is tha the set menu has not changed for a long time and should be updated. Hiewever it is very good value for money.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Both food and service were excellent.!! Staff went out of their way to make sure we were looked after!!

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stopped here Sunday evening on the way home from Legoland, and I was with my 2 small children. Service was friendly and swift, just what we needed as we wanted to get on home. Food was fine, kids menu is really great value, my starter was great, main pasta a little bland, but service was top notch, everything came as we asked for it, and as soon as we asked. We will definitely stop here again.