“Well priced boat trip on a sunny Windsor day”
Review of French Brothers

French Brothers
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat trips on the river Thames. Public trips depart from Windsor Promenade, Maidenhead Promenade and the Runnymede Boathouse (please refer to the MAPS section of our website). The address listed here refers to office and administration only.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a good price for a 40 minute boat trip. Good pre-recorded commentary telling you about what you can see.... although there was a loud group on our boat so struggled to hear it at times. Beautiful views of the castle from a distance but sadly not up close

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"hampton court"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We would have gone on the longer trip from Windsor, but only had time for the 40 minute one. Still, it was lovely, and I appreciated the commentary, and was able to see a bit of Eaton this way, too. Boys were running cross country by the river. Also enjoyed the narrow boats (we took a narrow boat vacation a few years ago on the Llangollen). The view of Windsor Castle from the river is second to none. Perhaps we can take the longer ride another time.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice little boat trip, a bit pricey for the duration of whole trip. Overall ok, like the local information about some spots.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 November 2018

I would like to pass on our sincere thanks and appreciation to the staff on our boat trip today, Monday 13th August 2018, from Runnymede to Hampton Court.
Your staff were amazing and were very helpful, kind and professional.

Max was incredibly hard working, professional and attentive. He was a real asset today and he really helped with my elderly 92year old mother in answering my questions.
Also to the pilot / skipper of the boat whom I asked about my mother staying on the boat over lunchtime as she is unable to walk even short distances comfortably, was extremely helpful and courteous and I really think you should be very proud of these two exceptional guys.

I will not hesitate, for even a moment, to recommend your boating pleasure cruises to my friends, family and other acquaintances.

Thank you again for a very professional helpful service.

Date of experience: August 2018